SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I think it's just under 4000rpm. It's a GT2871R 52T.

This graph is the GT2871R Vs' my old T28 at similar boost. This shows it's not so much about when peak boost is but more the flow at certain boost levels.

As you can see the T28 produces boost a lot earlier but even with less boost the GT2871R isn't far behind. In fact the 2871 curve is even better now, because after that run we fixed up the hole in the bottom end which was caused by the secondary butterflies opening too early for the bigger turbo.

CA18detT28VsGT2871RM.jpg

Edited by D_Stirls

Dale, getting my car tuned on thursday, Ill show you what my curve is like with the GT2871R with the 25.

What trim and rear housing are you running?

I'd imagine with the 25 you'd be using the 56T?

haha as i edited it above its the 56T

i got specs somewhere on the rear, its simular to a stage 3 Highflowed rb25det turbo rear housing.

I'm sure it'll run out of legs sometime soon, doesn't seem to be at the moment.

Edited by Ryanrb25

i cant help but think that was a stab at me?

Lol Craig im talking stock interior vs stock interior

Ryan, i definately need some brighter lights and gripper tyres i think. The Wanli's show their limits in the hills.

I just bought some 6000k globes off 666DAN so im there with lighting, just need a bit more power and a bit more grip i think.

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Ricc @ Auto Perfection! :P:D:thumbsup:

Had 20% tint done on the legnum windows & alarm installed on Tuesday. Excellent job, 2nd to none customer service. Great guy and great job - very happy! :)

*note: price was also fantastic thanks to Steve's negotiating skills ;)

The 206 is a gentlemens agreement. Everyone knows that the r32 gtr, 33 gtr and 34 gtr all werent 206. Go and get your GTR dynoed then let us know :)

haha well ive got a few small things i need to do first:

buy and install imobiliser

buy and install turbo timer

buy and install new gear and handbreak leather

strip paint off front lip (return to original mat black)

also im chasing a 2wd switch!! i tried PM'ing one bloke on here who sells em but never heard back ;)

then i'll go get a check up tune and see how much she's got stock then move on from there :)

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Ricc @ Auto Perfection! :P:D:thumbsup:

Had 20% tint done on the legnum windows & alarm installed on Tuesday. Excellent job, 2nd to none customer service. Great guy and great job - very happy! :)

*note: price was also fantastic thanks to Steve's negotiating skills ;)

cheers for the heads up, i needa get some work done aswell

Well I just got a quote from All Type Crash, they said 300 to paint my (brand new fibreglass) front bar and $50 an hour to fit. Im hoping its going to fit pretty well and won't take longer than 2 hours. How does that quote compare with your experiences guys?

Edited by Damo_R34