SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Well I just got a quote from All Type Crash, they said 300 to paint my (brand new fiberglass) front bar and $50 an hour to fit. I'm hoping its going to fit pretty well and won't take longer than 2 hours. How does that quote compare with your experiences guys?

Th catch is the fitting time

When I replaced my front bar recently we went through 4 of them before we found one the workshop were happy to spend time fitting (the others required too much work)

All of the bars we ordered were NEW fiberglass from supposedly reputable bar manufacturers (there were several companies we wouldn't even look at). Given the choice I would have ordered plastic from the manufacturer, but that wasn't an option.

Damo,

i will be doing some major work on my 34 soon and will let you know the results once done.

Hurry up tax check!!! :P

Power FC, injectors, Z32 airflow meter, braided brake lines, RDA rotors, EBC red stuff pads, aluminium radiator, nismo radiator cap and silicon radiator hoses.

I think that is all for now. :)

Hahaha thats awesome Shaun

Rhys you can roughly expect 170-180rwkw at boostworx

(this figure is based on another guy here that made that power no mods)

you guys are welcome for the group buys and building relations with traders, when you get an alarm Rhys foot forget to mention sau for your discount

as for painting stuff i saw our other recommended alarm installer and he gave me the card to a guy up the road from him i will give him a call and see how he pulls up on price

Power FC, injectors, Z32 airflow meter, braided brake lines, RDA rotors, EBC red stuff pads, aluminium radiator, nismo radiator cap and silicon radiator hoses.

I think that is all for now. :)

nice mate, any particular turbo you have in mind?

Also, where are you getting your alloy radiator? Im thinkin the same thing.

i havent got my tax form yet :) i spose if i changed job in the middel of the year i get 2?

if you changed between 1 July 2007 and 31 June 2008, you will get 2 group certificates

I have the MSPEC Radiator that is in the group buy section but i bought it from an adelaide distributor for the same price as he is selling them for.

I bought mine From Car Torque Products in Kent Town i think they are located.

Not sure whether they are getting more of them in though.

I will hopefully be looking at either a HKS GTRS, Garrett GT3582, Garrett 3071 or a TD06 20G.

Not sure which way i am going yet as it depends on funds and the girlfriend as to how far i can go. I am hopefully aiming at 280+ rwkw, but that is quite far away as the next stage of mods i am still pricing them up as i will be changing quite a few parts to make the car easier to work on and give better throttle response. Eg forward facing plenum ect

Edited by Evil34

I think that is all for now. :banana:

wow lol and i thought i was bad hahaha

im hoping to get my boot done, new front seats, bit of interior re trimming :bunny:

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Ricc @ Auto Perfection! :D:ermm::)

Had 20% tint done on the legnum windows & alarm installed on Tuesday. Excellent job, 2nd to none customer service. Great guy and great job - very happy! :D

*note: price was also fantastic thanks to Steve's negotiating skills :)

+1 more from me.

awesome bloke, quote me $470 for my alarm and amp install, cleaned up all the dodgy wiring from previous installs, ended up costing a bit more, but it was quality work, all looks factory. the alarm cancelled out my factory boot release switch, so he offered to wire in a new relay (to run off the alarm remote) next time i booked the car in, and get my bonnet struts regassed at the rates he gets them. :D

basically, the dudes f**kin awesome :D

RUBY...any parts you need for one of your stags?

wrecking RS4 in FS thread.

Thanx for the heads up. I'll take a peaky-poo :(

A few little bits I could use. :P