SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

its a full series 2 engine package... minus the box but i can get one of those locally...

98,000 kms with 100,000 service done already!

ill strap my turbo onto it and pfc and z32 so ill be ready to go :P

lol, i hit 13 pound at 400o ish....takes so f**kin long to get there in imo!

i have to clutch the f**k outta it to get the f**ker moving!

i dunno what i can do to reduce it :O

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Also - running 5W-40, was recommended by seller. 
    • Sorry - RB25DE Neo, as y'all likely already know.
    • Hey y'all! In the latest of my un-luck saga, I had been hearing some metal-sliding/rattling noises at lower RPM under engine load/acceleration. Originally thought it might be transmission related since that was where I'd usually shift (I live in a slow neighborhood so lots of lower-rev driving). But, upon having a mechanic hear it, it turns out that I have a detonation issue. Before I got a timing belt service, this was happening in 1500 up to 3K RPM, but post timing belt replacement it's been down to about 1700-2100. I've been doing my damnedest to keep her above 2100 for most driving - little bit more jerky but I'd rather not lose an engine over this. So far:  - replaced timing belt, timing retarded slightly as per mechanic who did the work... problem got smaller but not solved (as an aside, getting lots of belt whine and even squeal when I start her up in the mornings) - Been only using top-tier fuel available locally (91 is premium for my state in USA, since it's high altitude we get f*ed on gas quality. Been using Shell... but does have the "contains up to 10% ethanol" sticker, unsure if that's gonna be an issue and if I should seek out no-ethanol gas) - Plugs are BRAND NEW via the seller... maybe they did a bad install? RB25DE, 5MT. Glad to be able to actively control engine speed for an issue like this. Other than a bad MAF, what else could it be? Could the spark job have been a bust? Compression test came back 180 on all cylinders except one at 160... something questionable there?
    • Great write up. I was thinking abt getting the niftycity for my g37 the aliexpress links u shared r not working anymore. Can u share again please?