SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I'm rediculously bored. Worked from 8am to 6pm today, then working 8pm to 6am tomorrow and wednesday. Gotta love the graveyard shifts :P

I should find out tomorrow if I can get my new car or not. Seeing as I no longer have a missus as of satdy, I sorta have less inclination to get a normal car, but thinking about the defects and money I'll waste if I keep the skyline, I'm still hoping it goes ahead :banana:

Edited by AndrewJZX100

This is my hobby :D

And hell no I don't need a harder job, I love what I do (weather pending :banana:) it's so easy just drivin cars around all day (when it's not pissing with rain or stinking hot).

I could just go to bed, but I don't wanna wake up at like 10am-midday then do nothing for 6-7 hrs then go to work and be ready to fall asleep at 2am (with 4hrs of work left to go :P)

Just got a phone call from mum, almost got hit head on by a wanker in a cop chase, needless to say she is hysterical, f**king deadshits in this world piss me off, how can someone be so shit at life.

:S that sucks Damo. Least shes ok

My mum got hit head on by a truck when i was about 2, mum was stuck in the car and they had to cut her out.

and yeh.. im bored right now...I been home from work sick for 2 days.

Ok a little random, but thats what wasteland is for. Was talkin to Heslo and few others on saturday night about a 'ghost tour' I did of the old adelaide gaol not too long ago, and few of us are keen to do it again. Its $20 and goes for maybe 2 hours or so. I had paranormal investigators as my tour guides, they were awesome, and i love this stuff, yet they still got me pretty freaked out!

So yeah anyone else be keen? I need a minimum of 15 people to make a booking, and im pretty sure they do it on the last friday of every month.