SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

dammit, my GF's very VERY annoying 50 yo sister will be at my 21st

on sat night.....f**k.

she annoys the shit outta me, always seeking attention, always has a story i dont wanna hear!

not -happy- jan

Thats why you give the people you like Beer.

Everyone else gets strichnine

-D

thanks mate, its for my mate. he has s15 front coilovers and wants to chuck them in his wagon. Will let u know if we need a hand.

btw found this http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/111069170 :thumbsup:

around 15k just for the motor before shipping.

Yeah I think you buggered up the conversion there ....

Oh, and if that is what u r after, Jap Import Spares has had an R34GTR engine sitting there for sale for aaaaages for $8,5000 complete with turbos, plenum, ECU etc etc

Also there currently is a R34GTR Nur engine on Aus Ebay for $9,500 atm :)

Yeah I think you buggered up the conversion there ....

Oh, and if that is what u r after, Jap Import Spares has had an R34GTR engine sitting there for sale for aaaaages for $8,5000 complete with turbos, plenum, ECU etc etc

Also there currently is a R34GTR Nur engine on Aus Ebay for $9,500 atm :thumbsup:

Im pretty sure that JIS engine has unknown k's Andrew, thats why Luke doesn't have it sitting in his backyard already lol

how many km's could a r34 gtr engine have?? no more than 100thou??

hmm wouldnt be bad though.. ill give u 7,500 for it seeing as thou its been sitting there for a while with unknown km's?? hehe

HAGGLE HAGGLE HAGGLE!

Jap Import Spares has had an R34GTR engine sitting there for sale for aaaaages for $8,5000 complete with turbos, plenum, ECU etc etc

Also there currently is a R34GTR Nur engine on Aus Ebay for $9,500 atm :mellow:

I got my motor with gearbox from Japanese Motorsport for $8,500 had done 80,000km and Tilbrook drove the car in Japan before the car was cut up and sent over :rant: