SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

hmm, at least i know i have that option if this other one blows.. haha

That party end up being any good? :(

Mine was pretty meh. Was occupied half the night with a gorgeous little 16 y/o bird but missed a few of my mates rocking up :( Went and did the rounds saying g'day to everyone who rocked up in that time then left to stay at a chick friends house.

No hangover or come down = win though. Now off to work :)

That party end up being any good? :(

Mine was pretty meh. Was occupied half the night with a gorgeous little 16 y/o bird but missed a few of my mates rocking up :( Went and did the rounds saying g'day to everyone who rocked up in that time then left to stay at a chick friends house.

No hangover or come down = win though. Now off to work :)

nope, the one i went to blew like a 2 dollar hooker.

they kept chucking tyres on the fire and dutching out the whole place. i left after an hour.

you end up at the one in palmer?

haha i was about to say the same thing.

i thought about putting a blower on my old corolla for a laugh, pretty easy to do, i still want another rolla so i can do it.

got any pics of the turb setup?

had a rather gay letdown to my day.....thought that i had a misfire due to the car being sitting for so long and having so much fuel flooded thru when the auto elec was tryin to get the fuel pump wiring working. decided whilst doing other things this arvo to check out the plugs, seems #2 has something wrong, as there was a fair bit of oil over the plug, and after having a peek down into the cylinder theres a fair whack of oil on top of the piston

narrowed it down to the following

gasket gone, letting oil into the cylinder

cracked ring land

crack in the head

bent valve guide

wont know till i have had it looked at, but is rather gay none the less

had a rather gay letdown to my day.....thought that i had a misfire due to the car being sitting for so long and having so much fuel flooded thru when the auto elec was tryin to get the fuel pump wiring working. decided whilst doing other things this arvo to check out the plugs, seems #2 has something wrong, as there was a fair bit of oil over the plug, and after having a peek down into the cylinder theres a fair whack of oil on top of the piston

narrowed it down to the following

gasket gone, letting oil into the cylinder

cracked ring land

crack in the head

bent valve guide

wont know till i have had it looked at, but is rather gay none the less

I would say Valve Stem seal.

While the car was sitting the oil has worked past the seal into the cylinder.

I would say Valve Stem seal.

While the car was sitting the oil has worked past the seal into the cylinder.

any way i can prevent this? i mean, i try and run it for about 20 mins twice a week. downside with not being able to drive it anywhere