SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

LMFAO haha ur a funny kent carl lol

Hows ur 32 goin?? havnt seen ya since that meet down at the kmart carpark on anzacs earlier on in the year.

cars goin ok, have been keeping her nice n healthy, replacing fluids more often than i need to and tryin to keep a black car clean :)

gonna spend a bit o coin on beefing up my cooling system b4 summer.

we should have a welcome home party for ur car :)

i was suprised that they didnt really show us the track before they started chucking car on there.

i guess im just real picky and dont like change :) original top gear ftw!!! :)

was good seeing you again at the dinner btw steve, hadnt seen you in ages haha

yeah Kye i like the original better too and hope they put that on saturday nights or something i don't see why they couldn't of found a big enough airport and just copied the top gear track it seams they copied the set and everything else maybe that's why we didn't see much of the track because they couldn't reproduce it properly

yeah good to catch up at the dinner

not happy that 18x10 rims cant come via sea.... :@

says who :)

cars goin ok, have been keeping her nice n healthy, replacing fluids more often than i need to and tryin to keep a black car clean :)

gonna spend a bit o coin on beefing up my cooling system b4 summer.

we should have a welcome home party for ur car :)

nice dude

Once i get mine back think im gonna change my cooler and piping as the one i have on now is quite dodgy i think so want a good cooler for when summer hits.

haha yes a welcome home party sounds good lol dunno when it will be tho ...hopefully soon :)

oil cooler is a definite for me, especially for long drives and might go for a better radiator too... but $ will decide that

alluminium radiator??? (spelling)

i been looking at a few but dunno whats good and whats not lol

nice dude

Once i get mine back think im gonna change my cooler and piping as the one i have on now is quite dodgy i think so want a good cooler for when summer hits.

haha yes a welcome home party sounds good lol dunno when it will be tho ...hopefully soon :)

oil cooler is a definite for me, especially for long drives and might go for a better radiator too... but $ will decide that

oh pete, i owe you a drink too. The drinks i had at mine werent for my bday, was just a random event lol. mY bday isnt till later in the year. Cheers though and my round next time :)

Haha, no worries Luke, I still would've bought you a beer anyway.

my cars been off the road for nearly what 3 months now? something like that anyways there starting to paint it this week just gotta find a front bar..probs gonna go aftermarket coz cant find the aero bar for the 32. Anywho what i'm asking is should i change the oil n oil filter n maybe coolant as its been just sitting there for the 3 months its been off the road??

Oh and also where abouts is Aussie dyno as im probs gonna take my car there from now on as everyone seems to be saying good things about em and im sick of fishers.

Lol Vinnie, weren't you the guy that told me how good they were a couple of months ago......what's happened now to make you see the light?

aussie discount mufflers and dyno is corner of pt road and south road next to dazzlers!!!

ill be there next week to get tune and some bits made up :) awsome guys and treat ur car well!!

tell em ryan sent u!

Haha, no worries Luke, I still would've bought you a beer anyway.

Lol Vinnie, weren't you the guy that told me how good they were a couple of months ago......what's happened now to make you see the light?

haha lol i was waiting for this lol yer well at first was alright with em but after they forget to put ya heatshield on ya turbo n now cant find it and then forget to put on the plastic underlay on which ended up causing some plastic thing to rip off and charge me a fortune i started to get a tad piissed off lol

so gonna take it to either aussie dyno or maybe more power..any one know the locations for both of these??