SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

lol ryan,do we wanna know how you know how to do that :) lol

eddy, ryan pretty much knows everything about everything most times so more than likely he will be able to figure it out. Hopefully its something small.

haha lol, i had to bypass mine when my alarm shit itself :D

and thanks for the kind words :thumbsup:

Are you saying no electrics work?

An immobiliser may effect your central locking (but i wouldn't have thought so) but if you have no other electrics in the car I doubt its the immobiliser and certainly not the starter motor.

Can you get your alarm to activate? interior light or headlights to work? hazard warning lights? (an immobiliser shouldn't stop all of these from working and will indicate the problem is instead between the battery and the fuse box)

You said you checked out the battery - but it might be worth trying another one if you have one handy, or try a jump-start.

I would also be checking the battery terminals (you wouldn't be the first to have corrosion in the terminal cause a problem like this)

Not sure if the 32 has a fuse in the main battery line (some cars do) or a big spade fitting that has corroded (took me a while to find this problem on an old valiant once)

Yeah, none of the electronics work. None of the lights (interior, headlights, etc). I'll try the battery out of one of my parents cars today but it shouldn't be that as it's only a few weeks old and it's been working fine since I put it in.

anyone got a spare rb26 injector????? one of mine looks like the seal is on the way out......i plan to go upgraded injectors down the line, just wana get a stokie one in there for now untill i can afford to do a bunch of mods at once

OUCH!

quick question for people, anyone know what the legalities are on people parking directly opposite your driveway? I knudged into the neighbours car across the road this morning but they were parked directly opposite my driveway. As far as i was aware it was illegal to park opposite a driveway? So i wanna know if im entirely at fault or if he is partly to blame too?

Cheers.

i know ur not meant to park closer than 1.4 or 1.7 meters from a driveway (on the same side of the road)

far as i know common sense should prevail when u park your car across the road from a drivewya, sounds like your neighbor may be a few sandwiches short of a picnic

Anyone know where to find a bosch 040 for cheap?

yeah i possibly know of a place will PM you later

OUCH!

quick question for people, anyone know what the legalities are on people parking directly opposite your driveway? I knudged into the neighbours car across the road this morning but they were parked directly opposite my driveway. As far as i was aware it was illegal to park opposite a driveway? So i wanna know if im entirely at fault or if he is partly to blame too?

Cheers.

i always thought it was and or should be against the law but mum says no its ok

eddy, Performance Auto Electrical are also very good. Have done a couple of small jobs on my car. He comes into my work abit and does some jobs for us too.

So just went to try and speak to the people across the road about the accident, the have gone out so left it with the babysitter to tell them to come talk to me. Spoke to plice, they say there is no law against car parking there so looks like im up for a repair bill :S

Well im back for the first time in a few days, had an awesome 21st, was feeling a bit sick at my party unfortunately and didnt get hammered, but i guess im glad i enjoyed the night. Just finished putting together my Blitz R34 D1 drift RC car :blink: Gotta go buy some more paint tomorrow to finish off the shell.