SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

cool, cheers steve. Hope i just need new spark plugs.

Have u got the steering wheel on yet?

Start with the plugs.

There is no benefit in going to Spitfire coil packs if your standard ones are OK - many claim the Nissan coil packs are better anyway, just way too expensive.

Make sure you clean the coil packs prior to re-installing, and you can use areldite (sp?) to fix some cracks.

is it scandinavian flick entry commonly used in drifting?

yeah the drifters use it alot but i only use when the car is underpowered and can't spin the wheels with just the throttle! otherwise just use the handbrake

call me stupid dave,

what what is your username derived from?

is it scandinavian flick entry commonly used in drifting?

or something far more complex that my not yet mature brain is in-capable of recognising?

dont worry craig, i recently owned up to dave that it only twigged to me recently what it meant.

only once i said it did it dawn on me :)

drying your car is the most important part i have found... especially as i have a black car.

a good chamois and a microfibre cloth is what i use to get mine dry (i move it into the shed once i have washed her so the water does not evaporate)

drying your car is the most important part i have found... especially as i have a black car.

a good chamois and a microfibre cloth is what i use to get mine dry (i move it into the shed once i have washed her so the water does not evaporate)

yeah , i might wash it and then roll it under cover and chamois it , dont have a microfibre cloth though :D

or i could use this waterless car wash i have , s**t's magical :)

my housemates dog scratched my car :P

he is so bored (choc lab). we all play with him and walk him etc, but he still needs moar.

he tore apart a thing that had a massive piece of wire in it and it has whipped against the passenger side of the car *sigh*