SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

thanks guys ... yeah I like the setup - it is what I have been wanting to do for a while now. The price of the 2433BW has recently fallen, plus they have a $50 cash back deal, so now was the time. Can't describe how much I am loving the Samsung - such a crisp, clear picture .... makes the AOC (it is an entry level monitor) look pretty ordinary.

Glad someone noticed/appreciated my CS guys Kietz - I think they are awesome. Of course, they are from 1.5 days with various costumes and camo gear. Hey the laptop kicks ass too - thanks mate! And oh yeah, how did you get such a slamming gf? :cheers:

thanks guys ... yeah I like the setup - it is what I have been wanting to do for a while now. The price of the 2433BW has recently fallen, plus they have a $50 cash back deal, so now was the time. Can't describe how much I am loving the Samsung - such a crisp, clear picture .... makes the AOC (it is an entry level monitor) look pretty ordinary.

Glad someone noticed/appreciated my CS guys Kietz - I think they are awesome. Of course, they are from 1.5 days with various costumes and camo gear. Hey the laptop kicks ass too - thanks mate! And oh yeah, how did you get such a slamming gf? :cheers:

ahahah its the SKYLINE!!! lol =P she just left to vietnam for 3 months this morning... so sad lol

nice setup Andrew ;:

i used to have 2 x 21" crts, they were awesome, could could take res higher than my 8800GT can put out.

i recently got these 22" flatrons, the colour is pretty damn nice and they have 10000:1 contrast ratio and 2ms refresh rate got em both for $400 :cheers:

IMG_0094.jpg

wish my dad would have fking payed the phone bill

so now i have 2 phones , one pre paid one post paid

pre paid has no credit , post paid is blocked

now i have no fking way to call anyone , and all im getting

is sms's that i cant reply to

/ENDRANT

Andrew & Carl, your desks are too clean, lol................don't you guys do any work.

I'm too embarrassed to show mine, there's paper work & tapes everywhere at the moment

Andrew & Carl, your desks are too clean, lol................don't you guys do any work.

I'm too embarrassed to show mine, there's paper work & CD's everywhere at the moment

+1

no way hozey

i love your new sig there Brendan :blink:

Chris when cutting and polishing your headlights its only a every so light touch you use if you press hard it will scratch up the plastic

i read Sambo sprayed clear coat over his after preparing them with wet rub paper and there awesome