SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Andrew & Carl, your desks are too clean, lol................don't you guys do any work.

I'm too embarrassed to show mine, there's paper work & tapes everywhere at the moment

lol i did not show the pile of papers and food stuffs that i swept onto the floor.... its all a facade ;)

Yeah Adrian, it's about 3.5L, make sure you get the Redline Lightweight Shockproof, it's expensive but beleive me it makes a HUGE difference. That's what I ran in that box before and it was silky smooth

Andrew & Carl, your desks are too clean, lol................don't you guys do any work.

I'm too embarrassed to show mine, there's paper work & tapes everywhere at the moment

lol i did not show the pile of papers and food stuffs that i swept onto the floor.... its all a facade ;)

haha I took that photo after spending around 5 hours last night cleaning up my office. I had even spray and wiped the desk for the 2nd time in 6 years :( Already sine that photo I have piles of papers (jobs) piling up all over the place and the usual bevy of empty coffee cups and drink glasses ....

i heard redline shockproof for jap cars is rubbish

I cant comment about redline oil, although alot of people rave about it, but with gear oils you need a happy medium between thin oil to help the synchro's and a thicker oil to help protect the gears, so I would suggest run as thicker oil as your synchro's can handle! once your gears have been overheated your looking at big cash to overhaul the box!

i heard redline shockproof for jap cars is rubbish

There are many who claim the same.

General comments are : it quietened down my box or improved gear selection but ultimatly the box shat its self and the mechanic said dont use redline.

I have not used it so I dont speak from personal experience.

lol

had to do a double take on oil amount for the patrol when i did an oil change. the 4.2 diesel takes 12.5 litres and 2 oil filters, the 2.8 turbo diesel only takes 8 litres and one filter LOL

anyone gets bored, im goin to be pulling the 31 to bits...............gimmie a hoy and come on round

well, i got a msg from damo friday arvo, pretty much telling me he seen

a 33 very similar to my old one, on the back of a tow truck, in bad shape....

so

i msged the young fella that bought it, and asked how its going blah blah and i got spares for it blah blah

no reply :P

and last night, got a phone call from my mate, telling me he seen a black 33 on the back of a truck

on friday night, all smashed up, badly, amd he is 99% sure it was my old one :thumbsup:

what a dick head.

im pretty devo, but oh wells. i still got the money from it atleast.