SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

:D yeah good luck with that.

Go the 31 if you just wanna go out and thrash something. Take your 34 out there if you want to learn more about the car/driving in general. Once you get over the fear of bending a good car its much more fun.

AE86's START at 9k imported...

And that's with only 10% covered in rust!

dont know where you 2 guys are looking for AE86's

http://www.tradecarview.com/used_car/japan...trueno/1455433/

http://www.tradecarview.com/used_car/japan...trueno/1381123/

http://www.japaneseusedcars.com/auction/tu...o-28691719.html

http://www.tradecarview.com/used_car/japan...trueno/1111544/

http://www.tradecarview.com/used_car/japan...+levin/1515519/

and there not the cheapest spec ones

Hmmmm

need money :P

50mm wide body rears for a 32 4dr ;)

Would look fking ace with some GTR front guards & bar.

find those for a R33 4 door and i will love you for ever

I got fruchocs and coke! Close enough.

So im confused but agree with Adrian KEEP IT OFF THE DAMN FORUMS!

i used to work a robern menz :down: mmmm chocolate coated orange bits

Boring.....

Bitching on the net is gay and having to read through it to find the good things to read is even more homo. Is SAU full of 16 year olds now or what?

Because I'm bord, I'm going to borr you all with me. Here's some dodgy pictures I took not long ago. It's only a shitty old camera and ive never done anything fancy with one before so cut me some slack :D

post-19472-1226322489_thumb.jpg

post-19472-1226322565_thumb.jpg

post-19472-1226322630_thumb.jpg

post-19472-1226322842_thumb.jpg

post-19472-1226322949_thumb.jpg

post-19472-1226323009_thumb.jpg

all depends on the yen on the day general rule of thumb

car cost Yen FOB = at the docks

$1100 shipping+10%gst+10%customs+$600 Quarantine & other government charges+ $3000 compliance + broker fees

OH YOUR SO BORING KYE...

.no really you are JK lol good job man

PLEASE!!! i would kick your ass at halo and i dont even touch that gay-box 360 anymore :D

dont be mad dan, one day ill let you back around to play some more ps3 :down: .................................one day

cheers steve ;) you funny bugger

Edited by Import S13

Because I'm bord, I'm going to borr you all with me. Here's some dodgy pictures I took not long ago. It's only a shitty old camera and ive never done anything fancy with one before so cut me some slack :D

Those pics r sex. Love the paint job.... wish I had one as good ;P

-D

thats gaylo 3 to you

and way to make me realise the tool i am having to nag the rich kid to play the latest and greatest games :D can i come over mum says its ok

im still playing galaga here, apparently games have moved into a get this "3rd dimension"

forgot to put ur window up ;) n get a night kids sticker

Edited by Inline 6