SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Yeah when Brenton had it with eh Weds meshies it was super hot, the reason I chose his offer for the 81 over the others. Obviously it looks a bit more ghetto now, but I still like it :P

DMAX dont make them for R34's, Supermade dont either :(

Spewin :(

*hugs 32*

Wait a minute, I just remembered it's misfiring and being a bitch in general

*kicks 32*

Thats better :domokun:

Edited by AndrewJZX100

i had a really good rofl today!

was at bp modbury, when a massively riced lancer pulls up (auto)

massive spoiler yellow, black bonnet, dragon stickers down the sides, big fart can (you get the idea)

any way, the bigger rofl was when the foooooly sick habib, put bp ultimate in it!

laike, it totally adds laike 11th trillion fwkw n' all......

ha ha, more money than sence sometimes these people..........

any way, the bigger rofl was when the foooooly sick habib, put bp ultimate in it!

Um thats really stupid. The higher the octane really does make a huge difference for a tuned engine....

I always get the 98 octane (Mobil)... does make a diff man

-D

So GTRS's on a RB26/30 good idea or will i lose to much top end power?

do u want dyno figures or do you want a car that is nice to drive

If I recall correctly (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) RS has more peak than the SS, the SS has more response..

Can someone in the know pls clarify?

The Garrett 2860 series are worth a look, whether u go -5 -7 or -9... depends what ur after mane :domokun:

-D

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I think throwing the hydraulic power steering system into the trash and converting to electric power steering, e.g. Astra PS pump would solve many issues.
    • so finally had an event i was home for that didn't get rained off or otherwise cancelled to be able to actually drive the car, unfortunately was roll racing which isnt my favourite thing ever but had an awesome night with friends and testing the car out. obviously a huge difference in driving experience with the samsonas although still without flat foot upshifts the ratios are so much nicer and actually has boost into the next gear which was not something i always experienced with the stock gearbox. but of course absolutely loving the sound of the sidepipe and for its downfalls of ruining the car in ever other way it does sound awesome at the track.   had some weird issues where it would misfire in 2nd but fine in every other gear and at the end of the night at the end of the run would have no throttle until it decided it wanted to work, so will be looking into that before a proper track night coming up in just over a week to really see the changes in the car. Messenger_creation_C9B7F84E-0820-444B-A53D-9AD40F7DDC5B.mp4     received_870009858147161.mp4   Messenger_creation_046B1D12-ABA0-4B01-B78F-262559E64ADC.mp4  by the end of the night found that if i was nice and gentle on the throttle in 2nd it wouldnt misfire so was only fully throttle and loaded up in 2nd it would occur 
    • I think I will try out Frenchy’s power steering kit. Looks like a better solution.
    • Useless lot aren't they? Releasing stuff on the market that doesn't do what it's supposed to do without you stuffing about with it and spacing out the spacer lol. FFS.
    • Similar experience with Ross pulley. Can't recommend.