SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

in order of decreasing responsiveness and increasing power.

GT2871R (56T)>260-270kw, GT3071R>280-290kw, GT3076>320-330kw, and then you go into GT35 teritory which i don;t think is what you are looking for. you then have the choice of what rear housing to use, 0.6* for response and 0.8* for power. Personally i would go for the 0.8* option so you don't choke the power in the top end, but you said your after more punch so you mightn't agree.

EDIT!!

The power figures quoted are rought figures and you will be running more than 14psi to achieve them.

what are your thoughts on this looks responsive enough and a little more balls than the 2871r just suggestion.

~GT2876r click me~

sick .....bed ..... good god woman dont waste the time get cooking on those cup cakes lol
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllll :P

j/k

Sorry to hear you're sick babe. Tracy aint the best either at the mo. She's off work today, so I'm off home in 45 mins to see how she's doing.

:)

LOL... you'll get your cup cakes when i can stand up for more then 10 minutes haha..

AWW tracy not well either... i should have gotten ben to drop me at your place me and tracy could have kept each other company!

Craig, what your probably thinking does not apply to all of them. I have met and dealt with some successful, polite, well mannered Sudanese through work, and work with one actually. They are generally here beacuase their country has been torn apart by war, and come over on refugee visas. "Sudanese" is pretty incorrect at times, they tend to come from Nigeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, Congo, Uganda, Togo etc, rather than just from Sudan.

Alot of them are here because they simply can't live safely in their own home.

Edited by Damo_R34

they cant live safely at there own home, so they bring it here? to OUR home!?!

i have a sudanese family in the house directly opposite us, and we dont here boo from them, besides a friendly hello....

BUT, these fiddy cent wannabes annoy the shite out of me, i dealt with them when i was security at city cross.

when you have an experience like that, you come tell me how nice ''ALL'' of them are.

thats true Damo.

though Craig's on the right track, a majority of those refugee teenagers seem to have an americanised outlook on life. This is South Australia, not the fkn South Central

I think anyone with that sort of violence in mind, regardless of race, should just hurry up and filter themselves from the gene pool. Its just unfortunate innocent bystanders had to see that.

I remember over a decade ago when my (wife-to-be at the time), her sister and I were at a Hindley St games venue and teen asian gangs broke out into a violent fight with knives and machettes. The fight spilled out into the pool table area where we were, and I used the cue to keep them away from us. My ex was freaking big time ... she didn't forget that in a hurry. :)

The way i see it, If their culture is different to ours and they can't adapt without f*kn living by our morals and beliefs then done f**kn bring them here in the first place...THE FUUKED ONES WONT EMBRASE AND LEARN HOW TO LIVE HERE.

Send them back f**k them.

Edited by Ryanrb25

Whats a good turbo choice for the RB25? Getting tired of the Slide stage 2 turbo lag. Want to consider something with a bit more bottom end punch but can still handle 14psi safely.

Looking to get Shaun to tune the stag soon, but would like a better suited turbo if I'm going the expense.

:)

sorry? what lag?

got the same turbo, no lag here.

best look at your timing, found the SITC helps reduce lag once properly dynoed

Is the SLIDE stage 2 basically a highflowed rb25det turbo?

Because if that's the case it shouldn't be laggy at all.

Exhaust, cat, Timing, Fuel would be some of the things id check first.

how much lag are we talking about ruby?

Edited by Ryanrb25

Is the SLIDE stage 2 basically a highflowed rb25det turbo?

Because if that's the case it shouldn't be laggy at all.

Exhaust, cat, Timing, Fuel would be some of the things id check first.

slide stage 2 is a 360degree journal bearing rb25det turbo, oil and water cooled, with max hiflow port work done to the front/rear housing, and big steel wheels

with timing and fuel deliverie issues sorted at various rpm points it should be anything but laggy; very very close to stock in terms of minimal lag

and now this crap: http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...5006301,00.html

busiest part of Grenfell st IN PEAK HOUR has been blocked off with crime scene tape because of these peanuts... *waves fist in air*

stand back & let them go at each other......VIC police do!

On a similar note, the bikie association laws have back fired big time. Instead of splitting the clubs up, all they've done is unite rival clubs.

Finks, Decendants, Jokers, Angels, Odens & Longriders all got together recently which is a historical first!

Up until now they would only war against each other........even VIC police think SA laws are stupid.

VICs call SA Laws Draconian

The Anti Bikie Laws

here's the Current Affair video in case you missed it: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-AU&...35-bfbcae3f84f2