SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

they cant live safely at there own home, so they bring it here? to OUR home!?!

i have a sudanese family in the house directly opposite us, and we dont here boo from them, besides a friendly hello....

BUT, these fiddy cent wannabes annoy the shite out of me, i dealt with them when i was security at city cross.

when you have an experience like that, you come tell me how nice ''ALL'' of them are.

Im going to +1 damos post about the majority being cool. I've never had any problems with any africans, matter of fact some of them crack me up when they think they're eddie murphy and append 'motherf**ker' to everything they say...

kids are kids regardless of the place, that is they generally are hot headed and don't respect authority. culturally the immigrants from africa are used to warring on a huge scale (so a knife fight is the norm instead of a punch up) and don't really think about the consequences... cause I know once these kids are caught they're going to have their arses handed to them on a platter

the fiddy cent wannabes shit me too but generally they're just dumb ghetto kids in oversized basketball shirts, can't say I've noticed more africans wearing them. they usually seem to be mediterranean european kids and scrawny wiggas...

-D

finally got off my ass and started taking the brakes apart just now to try and eliminate the brake squealing... gg veranda + weather cooling down this arvo - pretty descently warm today!

serious? dang... its like 5mm but its enough to rub on the side skirt ;)

I took my car to a big name crash shop and got them to laser measure my chassis after i got it back from being repaired at a dodgy shop and it was out buy 5mm at the front left wheel, made them take my car back and fix it properly. Now the wheel alignment specs are spot on.

ahhhh shit.

just found out my great grandma died this evening..

she has been in hospital since sunday after a heart-attack, and has had 3 heart-attacks since, the last one took her life tonight.

so ill be booking some time off tomorrow, so i can attend the funeral in millicent.

she was close to the century aswell, she was 98 ;)

RIP Nan

ahhhh shit.

just found out my great grandma died this evening..

she has been in hospital since sunday after a heart-attack, and has had 3 heart-attacks since, the last one took her life tonight.

so ill be booking some time off tomorrow, so i can attend the funeral in millicent.

she was close to the century aswell, she was 98 ;)

RIP Nan

Sorry to hear Craig :(

my condolences go out to you :(

yeah, lucky i seen her on my 21st, the last i saw her before that was my 18th!

lol, she even had a beer with me @ my 21st, what a funny old lady.

thanks for condolences ppl,

now, lets talk about something a little more enjoyable!

i really wanted to see that rolla! i call you bring it to the cruise sat!

oh wait, im not going, dammit..

Driving home from TTG, noticed a Caltex was 129.9 (St Agnes), then the caltex next to TTP was 117.9ish? Maybe they were slow with upping the price.

Driving around with half a HID and half a halogen. You cant even see the light on the road from the halogen, the HID shits all over it, cant wait to install my other side. Recommended!