SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

The solinoids were taken out before i had it.

f**k knows why he painted the engine purple.

what are ya ryan, stupid or something? purple gives you 20 kilowatts more. laik duh mane :banana:

-D

And to think ive been a sucker this whole time...

yeah man. grimace from mcdonalds is purple, yet he set the land speed record in '85. True indeed that he only did it cause there was a big mac at the end but it beats letting the hamburgler get it...

-D

What is victory? Is it to defeat your enemy on the field of battle? Is it to simply repulse his armies and slay his misguided warriors? No, this is only the beginning! True victory is to crush your foes utterly, to shatter his armoured legions and run down his fleeing troops as they scatter. Pursue them to their lairs and burn them out. Burst into his unholy temples, smash down his icons and topple his foul idols. Burn his heretical works and leave no stone upon stone. Slaughter his followers, their families and their livestock lest any of their taint remain. And when that is done, put the ruins to the torch.

Any that have dealt with them or given then succour must be obliterated, for memory is insidious and though you have crushed their will and their bodies they may yet return. Send warrior scribes to excise the records of their name, expunge their deeds from the annals of history and remove even the memory of your foe’s existence. Only then have you truly won.

That is the meaning of victory.

All comes down to 'needs' and 'wants'.

I want an RB26 powered Stagea right now ... but I need to do the house extensions on my place :banana:

lol Roo, I really want & need one of these!!!

Very Special

Oh and Pete. If your selling your rims I would go for TE37s! Can vouch for how light they are as I have a pair of them in 18"

I'd get them in Bronze or black on the silver that'd look awesome. Go high offset over width though, really deep spoked 37's look the best.

Untitled-1.gif

Jarrad, I can only get through 2 or 3 words at a time of your post before running to the bathroom to throw up everytime........not even the freakiest ride at Dreamworld would make me that dizzy, lol.

Haha, but thanks anyway, I know what you mean about TE37's, they do look tuff.

mate, dont even try...they are very confusing and dangerous to your car if you dont know what your doing and without a dyno. Take it to my mate at Aussie dyno and well set it up..I've set up a couple and they are fairly hard to get spot on...It's not just a matter of punchin in 10psi and hoping for the best.

On that note, has anyone had any success with these, it drives me nuts trying to set it up.

HKS EVC 5

whoo hooo just sold my boat big choice now spend the lot on my skyline or invest it ????????????........20 odd grand would buy some nice mods lol

Buy shares whilst they are down, make a killing in 12-18 months. Some of the share prices at the moment are ridiculous, there is a killing to be made now for people who have the cash and weren't hit by the drop.

^^^^ agreed put it into shares for 13- 18 months... your bound to gain a fair chunk of money.... so far ive lost enought to buy a 34 gtr, i invested just before the crash too so i certainly am kicking myself!

on another note had thursday off... put back on carbon air box and took off cam gear cover... also adjusted and tinkered with a few things here and there... very happy ith the looks now just need a carbon coil cover.

post-27156-1226667084_thumb.jpg

^^^^ agreed put it into shares for 13- 18 months... your bound to gain a fair chunk of money.... so far ive lost enought to buy a 34 gtr, i invested just before the crash too so i certainly am kicking myself!

on another note had thursday off... put back on carbon air box and took off cam gear cover... also adjusted and tinkered with a few things here and there... very happy ith the looks now just need a carbon coil cover.

Time for a bash through the hills then. :)