SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I like the carbon air box Mark, is it a custom job or did you buy it from somewhere.

I must get something similar b4 the hot weather really sets in.......no point having pods with a HAI, I reckon the stock panel filter with a CAI setup would be better in the middle of summer.

Time for a bash through the hills then. ;)

ya know im always down for a hillzy with a dale but the bald tires and shot suspension have me sketching... once its all done u'll be the first a call for a decent cruise.. always happy to whatch the big blue flames come out the back of ya beast!

hey pete! the carbon box is a just jap item i bought through the forums... saddest thing is i had to cut alot away for my old plumbing setup now i have heaps of gaps... you have to seal all the underside of the pipes reguardless, to creat the full box that protect from hot air. still in the middle of making bottom section up.

al in all i think the modded stock panel+box is the go. i was looking for one before i got the piping... now i cant do it but if the mines 34 has stock airbox u should too :)

Got quoted about around $780 for the 100,000km service on the stag, but not including a new water pump. Apparently it doesnt need to be done until it starts leaking?! Reckon this is fair or who knows where we can get it done cheaper??

Sez

Got quoted about around $780 for the 100,000km service on the stag, but not including a new water pump. Apparently it doesnt need to be done until it starts leaking?! Reckon this is fair or who knows where we can get it done cheaper??

Sez

who was that with

i paid $600 for boostworx to do mine and a stag is just a big skyline :)

other people will recommend other forum members to look @ but essentially the choice is yours

Just a quickie

RB25 and RB20 turbo share the same sort of inlet yes? ie if I was to get an alloy intake pipe for an RB20 turbo, would it fit the 25 one no dramas?

Wanna get the shitbox fluttering its tits off for some cheap laughs :)

Inlet yes. They are the same.

Thanks scandyflick

Sez

Hey Ryan&sez, By all means choose who you feel comfortable working on your car, however, if your not happy with the price you have to pay for a 3 hour job on your car then i'll do it I've done about 10 or so for forum members and try to keep it fair for both you and I. I use all Genuine parts (your choice obviously) I've seen some water pump's leak at 40,000km and some water pumps that will never leak so it's not a good indication of when to change it. Because if your going to change the water pump you might as well do your timing belt aswell.

Oil (your choice)

Oil Filter (genuine)

Timing Belt (genuine)

Water Pump (genuine pumps are expensive and generic one's are pretty good at half the price)

Coolant (genuine)

Tentioner and pulley (usually dont show any wear at all and are fair expensive to change every 100 thou)

Drive belts ( powersteer, air con, alternator)

PM me for more info on prices etc.

well we just witnessed ben blow the rest of his cat out tonight... a few gunshots and flames...
lol, it was sort of like a fireworks display coming out the back of the wagon :)
haha , that scared the shit out of me , big cloud of black smoke then bang bang bang ;)

MY first words... "you killed it!!" haha

they were some pretty big flames... hehe

it lit up the freeway pretty good!

MY first words... "you killed it!!" haha

they were some pretty big flames... hehe

it lit up the freeway pretty good!

if only i had my trusty camera man in the passengers seat to take a photo !

it was something you see in jdm option or jdm insider haha

Thanks scandyflick

Hey Ryan&sez, By all means choose who you feel comfortable working on your car, however, if your not happy with the price you have to pay for a 3 hour job on your car then i'll do it I've done about 10 or so for forum members and try to keep it fair for both you and I. I use all Genuine parts (your choice obviously) I've seen some water pump's leak at 40,000km and some water pumps that will never leak so it's not a good indication of when to change it. Because if your going to change the water pump you might as well do your timing belt aswell.

Oil (your choice)

Oil Filter (genuine)

Timing Belt (genuine)

Water Pump (genuine pumps are expensive and generic one's are pretty good at half the price)

Coolant (genuine)

Tentioner and pulley (usually dont show any wear at all and are fair expensive to change every 100 thou)

Drive belts ( powersteer, air con, alternator)

PM me for more info on prices etc.

hey ryan...

so wat water pump shall i get? and wat pulley should i ask for?

and i got something to give u at the cruise!