SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Thanks for the offer but its all done. I only have an arc welder but its fine for little jobs like this. The weld appears to be plenty strong.

Oh hey you just reminded me of a stupid joke...

Q: What do u call a bloke who cant use a welder?

A: An Oxymoron.

-D

gotta question for u all

Wanna know if an R32 GTR catback exhaust will fit on an r32 gtst/gts4???

im looking at buying a HKS hipower catback but its for a R32 GTR..i asked the seller if it will fit and he thinks it wont because the part number for the gtst/gts4 is diff to the gtr one however i was always led to belive that GTR catbacks fit on gtst/gts4's ????

im a tad confused now..ur help is appreciated :(

cheers

gotta question for u all

Yo

I did something similar except I bought a zorst from an rb30dett and had Mark from Exhaust Tech fit it for me.

Give them a call dude, they are very good on rates and do top quality work

-D

can someone help me to learn what these parts are called ?

i know the middle one is a coil pack cover but what are 1 and 2 , i labeled em :D

1. Engine

2. Engine

:(

Running, Ducking and Laughing

-D

Me:good evening sir

C:get your licence out (jsut from tha ti knew i was getting bent over no matter what)

Me: no problem, 1 second

C: open your bonnet while youre at it and get out of the car (please would have been nice)

Me: yeh sure, one moment

Me: i jsut bought the car it needed a bit of work, i still got parts on order

C: *points to bov* thats illegal, im gonna get the paperwork out (no emotion)

Me: yeah i know, ive been looking for a factory recirculation valve, no one has them in stock

C: yeah sure...

His friend: put him down for exhaust as well (without even looking at it or checking it)

So what a f**king awesome night, I wasn't doing anything wrong, from a group of about 6 cars driving i was the only one to be pulled in. I was being as nice as i could trying to explain that I really am getting rid of half the crap that was on the car but no, i even showed him the papers from purchase... he didn't show a bit of human at all, didn't care at all. and his f**khead friend too, didn't even check how loud the exhaust was... at 3,000 rpm you can barely hear it over the engine...

Bent over by the law and Regencied.

so what am i to do now, first time i have ever been defected (pretty damn lucky up until now too)??

Its put down for regency:

1: bov fitted - to be removed

2: check DB noise to comply ADR

I'm guessing i should also make sure there are no leaks, wheel bearings good, cv joints good, suspension good and all lights and instruments?

Soz for essay.. hehe didn't wanna start another thread :(

defect.jpg

Edited by tx3_90

Some thoughts;

Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they’re out to get you, it means you think you matter.

One thing you can say for enemies, they make life more interesting.

Life’s so much easier when you’ve got someone to blame.

All attributed tp Gilbran Quail, Collected Essays

:(

-D

So...here i sit @ 3.15 a sat night/sun morning at work bored shitless wanting to goto bed wondering why i said yes to working overtime on night shift...

Sirens everywhere??? I work just off of port road near the 36er's basketball stadium and just went for a walk outside and there's sirens going off madly!!

Everyone else do their bit with mchappy day today???????

return the major things back to stock

remember we have the tappleys hill road incident to thank for any extra heat we get, so no being silly on the roads guys (no saying you we being silly Marko)

anytime i see a BOV under someones bonnet i tell them to get rid of it return it back to factory because that's the first thing police look for, if they see a non factory BOV its all over.

Just found out my grandma passed tonight at the ripe old age of 91 ;)

sorry to hear that last night Luke

how uncanny was it spotting you on 1 tree hill rd :( me and Shannon have our next cruise rout mapped

gotta question for u all

im looking at buying a HKS hipower catback but its for a R32 GTR..i asked the seller if it will fit and he thinks it wont because the part number for the gtst/gts4 is diff to the gtr one however i was always led to belive that GTR catbacks fit on gtst/gts4's ????

im a tad confused now..ur help is appreciated :D

cheers

you can almost make anything fit anything if you take it to an exhaust shop :D

woo for 10 hour shifts on saturday nights.

Hahahaha, not missing that, although it's not like I did many satdy nights anyway. I told Wade not to roster me on just before he went on like 8 months of holidays, so he was like 'yeah no worries man' and just didn't give a shit :(

fkin bulk hungover :D

yeah, im sure as shit not gonna miss em. the only saturday's ive had off have been because ive been sick (~6)/booked them off months in advance (2)/unforeseen circumstances (2)/got lucky (1). and thats in the better part of 2 years. be good to have weekends to myself again.

dunno about perth yet. gotta call the fambly up and see whats going on with that. last i heard my resume was being professionally updated and 'padded'. meh. fingers crossed though. as for the cas. im over it. if i dont get the perth thing, im quitting the cas before christmas, and starting the job hunt.