SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

+1 to full of shit..

hey dan, cant wait for ya to get back... cruises.....

dale, first time i really looked at ur car last night... AWSOME! was good to have a chat with ya.. cant wait to c the future engine for the 180 ;)

cant wait to cruise!

Thanks Mate,

The New Engine, when i build it will be going in a complete new shell that will be properly preped (i.e. Seam Welded and half cage). But we are talking at least 18 month away.

Have the rebuild the CA and finish Our Dirt Circuit Car before I start that; but the parts collecting for it will start now.

Edited by D_Stirls

still cant email you Pete your email must be under the radar ;)

I'm still receiving emails Steve...............just sent myself one to check and its OK..............must be up your end.

that WAS you i saw turning onto salis highway with that on the back ^^

those wheels are unreal, better in real life!

sure was mate, we seen ya down near waterloo cnr rd lights while at the servo

camber much?

CameraDownload007.jpg

hahaha that looks sweet,

cant wait to see the final product!

neither can i

my new 4 door shell will be its twin. basically everything we're doin to the gibson shell is what we're doin to my 4 door

oh, and with help i work fair quickly too ;)

CameraDownload038.jpg

CameraDownload032.jpg

CameraDownload033.jpg

Madaz.. Its most likely Pete's ISP blocking BigPong possibly due to high rate/poor reputation of spam/virus on bigpongs side. ;)

Fairly common for bigpong as they tend to have a lot of mums and dads where the dad goes in to pron picks up a virus has no firewall or virus scanner. The computer then starts spamming crap.

Multiple people do this in turn earns bigpong a bad rep. Bugger about it is bigpong are fairly slow getting on to their users and blocking them so it does them more harm than good.

Likely Pete's ISP is just over sensitive at the moment. So a bit of both.

i was using hotmail to which ive since changed my email addy as off 2 weeks ago from when i sent you spam

i also changed a setting the Internet Explorer security zone ;) then resent mail and didn't bounce

sent another reply Pete
Madaz.. Its most likely Pete's ISP blocking BigPong possibly due to high rate/poor reputation of spam/virus on bigpongs side. ;)

Fairly common for bigpong as they tend to have a lot of mums and dads where the dad goes in to pron picks up a virus has no firewall or virus scanner. The computer then starts spamming crap.

Multiple people do this in turn earns bigpong a bad rep. Bugger about it is bigpong are fairly slow getting on to their users and blocking them so it does them more harm than good.

Likely Pete's ISP is just over sensitive at the moment. So a bit of both.

sorry bud...........busy watching UFC on Fuel TV

I'm with Adam Internet and no one else is having issues sending me email.................now, back to UFC