SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Well just got back from a quick test run...

Took me a couple hours to fit the climate control's hot/cold door actuator and the rest of the interior I had to take out to get to it... mate of my soldered the dry joints last night...

and IT WORKS! Holy smeg! I haven't had a working climate control since I bought the car and I >finally< have airconditioning at my whim!

RAWR!!!

feel the power! revel in its awesomeness!

Thanks to madaz for showing me the tutorial link, I probably would have missed it otherwise. I owes you a brewski mon!

*sings a song about summer and climate controls while dancing a jig and drinking a beer*

-D

hey guys,

got my car today.. and it dies whenever i clutch in when it warms up..

its got apexi turbo, stock ecu, stock afm, bov blocked off, 3inch turbo back.

any ideas on wat would be causing it?

^ could start with like a process of elimination of things Adrian.

first thing that springs to my mind is get someone to make it stall the way it usually does while you watch from outside. If there's any black smoke coming from the exhaust it's simply too rich at idle/off throttle. If not, you've eliminated overfuelling to be the cause at least :D

Mine did the same Adrian when I used to clutch down to change into 2nd. Sif you never msg'd me to meet up somewhere so I can see the car.

sorry man i JUST finished work! catch up tomorrow night?

Hey was thinking bout going into town friday night or sat night as well!! Gouger street you say eh, might see if wifey's keen n head in!

im interested if others are, last time i went they had those cut out new lancers with forza 2 hooked up to the steering wheel n pedals n stuff schooled all the people around :D for free i might add.

plus ill be done with uni for the year and in need of alcohol :P

Well just got back from a quick test run...

Took me a couple hours to fit the climate control's hot/cold door actuator and the rest of the interior I had to take out to get to it... mate of my soldered the dry joints last night...

and IT WORKS! Holy smeg! I haven't had a working climate control since I bought the car and I >finally< have airconditioning at my whim!

RAWR!!!

feel the power! revel in its awesomeness!

Thanks to madaz for showing me the tutorial link, I probably would have missed it otherwise. I owes you a brewski mon!

*sings a song about summer and climate controls while dancing a jig and drinking a beer*

-D

thats awsome! im yet to own a car with air con :P

i'll let you fix mine up too :D

hey guys,

got my car today.. and it dies whenever i clutch in when it warms up..

its got apexi turbo, stock ecu, stock afm, bov blocked off, 3inch turbo back.

any ideas on wat would be causing it?

try unblocking your bov and run the standard one and see how you go?