SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

wtf is wrong with sau?

i havent been a member all that long, but fuuk me dead mate, i have seen a massive change of late.

i think a few people are a little to involved, taking everything to heart, quick to return fire etc. including myself.

i think my partner is right, maybe i do spend too much time on here.

toughen up people, its a forum, let people have there opinion, if you don't like it, who cares! it shouldn't stop you

doing what you want, whatever that may be.

as steve would say,

A tea spoon of cement for all! ;)

R-E-L-A-X

wtf is wrong with sau?

i havent been a member all that long, but fuuk me dead mate, i have seen a massive change of late.

i think a few people are a little to involved, taking everything to heart, quick to return fire etc. including myself.

i think my partner is right, maybe i do spend too much time on here.

toughen up people, its a forum, let people have there opinion, if you don't like it, who cares! it shouldn't stop you

doing what you want, whatever that may be.

as steve would say,

A tea spoon of cement for all! :)

R-E-L-A-X

pretty much spot on , ive only been here for a few months and its been up up up and slowly coming down ;)

What is wrong with SAU is the same problem with the rest of the internet - people get too easily aggressive/emo taking things personal, opinions get thrown around too often/openly, people talking crap and shit because they're safely behind a computer screen... and so forth - too many problems to mention haha

+1 people need to take things more light heartedly and talk on the internet as though they are talking to someone in real life(with respect) instead of talking crap so much