SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i dont even know what i have to do to get off my P1's , ive lost 3/4 demerit points , anyone know when i can get P2's ?

go to motor reg and sit the test, its a computer test.

pretty easy really, cost ya 20 bucks a shot, if you fail, you fail at life :(

i just got my full licence few months ago :down:

feels good to be able to have a beer with your old man over a pub meal and still be able to drive home :)

oi, get back to your holiday dan!

:(

j.ks matey, enjoying it?

happy endings? :)

haha Craig had a few happy endings.........

yeh the holiday Was great except for Vietnam, Phuket was AWESOME, im back in Bangkok atm for the last 5 days then im back home, but i cant wait till i pick up my car from Morpowa

so when u getting a new import???

151 is the strongest legal alcohol u can puchase, being ~76% and a full bottle being 44 standard drinks lol. i dont drink but i see the affects of it all the time.

Bundy OP (puke) isnt quite as strong (57%) but I bet it causes more punchups than the bacardi ever did :)

-D

sounds good dan!

i tried to see your beast at morpowa while i was there monday with a mate, couldnt see it though :(

lookin at a few stags in japland at the moment, your only round the corner, wanna pop in and have a look for me? :)

also have a 34 4 door over hear, just trying to settle a price, he is asking to much imo.

so yeah, soonish.

but then we cant call you ball bags any more Craig!!
i cant find them dude :)

sorry man!

they in a plastic bag but fuuk knows where!

Thats the most unfortunate sequential non related post ive seen in a while :sick:

-D

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• 350/370Z CD005/9 seem to be a good choice, but you'll need to address the diff ratio issue.
    • Brand new r34 gtt box 
    • What is the go to gearbox these days for a RWD RB? Back in the day VG TT boxes were cheap and strong. Seems they are as expensive as an RB25 box these days. What are the options without remortgaging the house? 
    • Define "Nissan big brakes". You just mean standard R34 4 pots? And...it's not even the offset you need to worry about. It's really a detail of how much clearance there is between the caliper and the back of the spoke/face, which is affected more by the design of the spoke than it is by the offset. If you think about it....take any wheel, say a 19x8 that does fit and clears the caliper. Then add or subtract an inch of wheel on the outside, without changing anything else. You have changed the offset by half an inch, but not changed the clearance situation at all. Same for if you add or subtract an inch from the inside edge. The way for you to work this out is to take a wheel off the car, grab a straight edge and a ruler or two, and start to measure the distances from the wheel mounting face on the hub to the outer face of the caliper, and the outer diameter (that faces the barrel of the wheel) of the caliper. Armed with these dimensions and any other measurement that grabs your fancy while you are there, you can then go to the seller of the wheels and do the reverse measurements from the wheel's mounting face and see if there will be clearance to the caliper. There really should be. I have 17x8 RPF1s +35 clearing the caliper face by a finger tip. Those wheels do have pretty thin spokes with some curvature.... but then so do most wheels to suit Jap cars.
    • So I’ve got a r34 sedan that I managed to get green stickered, meaning I need to go through government approved wof station for my car to be allowed back on the road for some reason my car is certed for 19x8 rims.. I need these wheels  does anyone know what offset will be fine to clear Nissan big brakes? I saw 35et for sale near me, I can’t drive the car to test fit or risk being fined ..   I searched heaps online couldn’t find anywhere..