SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

It must be 151 proof (divide by 2 to get the alcohol % in this case 75.5%)

The stuff we make comes out at about 80% (160 proof) and is almost pure ethanol. The best bit is you dont get as bad a hangover in the morning as there are fewer imputities than traditionally distilled spirits.

so, party at your place?

one of my mates got too lairy at the pub on sunday night, so one of my other mates started buying him tequila sunrises with out the tequila in them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he was acting all drunk, and was bragging about how he could hold his liquor. All of the bar staff was in on it... it was classic

we still have not told him :P

On the topic of Alcohol.

My uncle went to extreme's.

He was lockuped for a while. Orange juice in bottles turned it in to alcohol some how and yeah .. :S

No thanks.

Was this a large scale production or selling the stuff?

Its much like home brew, which I have been told is technically illegal (because you dont pay tax on the alchohol) but if its for personal use and in small quantities its not worth the time to prosecute.

I have heard of some arrests for large scale production or pubs making their own for sale over the bar.

holy shit, $718 rrp for greddy profec b spec II? http://www.cartoys.com.au/pdf/nissansilvia.pdf

lol Damo, put your glasses on & look again, its $418.........($718 RRP)

I know Car Toys are overpriced at the best of times, but the current exchange rate would've really hurt them and I doubt if they're selling anywhere near as much stock these days........might see a few more specials coming out of places like that if the $AU doesn't sort itself out pretty soon.

EDIT

aids or countless amounts of nonsense retard posts?

its a bit fkn ridiculous sometimes... reading page after page of useless crap

spot on

This IS the wasteland...

wasteland for topics that dont 100% require a thread IMO not some chat club from the womens weekly reviews guide

lol, stole that one from another forum i frequent a few minutes after i posted.

ah we'll youll have to come out one day for photos :)

i get my rims next week yay

and

my motor is out the car now so the build has started double yay

perfect example of wasteland chatter

abs are overrated...

piccadilly bottle ftw :)

tell that to this guy

abs.jpg

holy shit, $718 rrp for greddy profec b spec II? http://www.cartoys.com.au/pdf/nissansilvia.pdf

already addressed.. also why wouldnt you say somthing like at least its on special :P

On the topic of Alcohol.

My uncle went to extreme's.

He was lockuped for a while. Orange juice in bottles turned it in to alcohol some how and yeah .. :S

No thanks.

yeah you need to add bread sugar and more fruit sultanas are good :D

Pete - try this for you sig

Ditsy girls who live in their own little world of going out, getting smashed with no regard for anyone but themselves & have myspace blogs like, "omg like sarah is like totally my best friend, like she's like my rock, we like go out, drink too many illusions and throw our guts up but it's all good cause my bestie sarah like holds my hair back while i throw up so it's like all good, like you know like whatever like yeah..." ~ Ryanrb25

sledcustom2rr0.jpg

[size="1"]Ditsy girls who live in their own little world of going out, getting smashed with no regard for anyone but themselves & have myspace blogs like, "omg like sarah is like totally my best friend, like she's like my rock, we like go out, drink too many illusions and throw our guts up but it's all good cause my bestie sarah like holds my hair back while i throw up so it's like all good, like you know like whatever like yeah..."[/size] ~ [i][b]Ryanrb25[/b][/i][center][img=http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2301/sledcustom2rr0.jpg][/center]

^^ Ruby is the track you speak of at the old 'Megakarts' place (just near Paddys Market)???

I used to go there all the time as a lad, ah memories :P

Thats the one :D

Pitbike is finished. :) Got the slicks on and carb rebuilt, IRK and ignition sorted, all bolts and fittings tightened, chain and bearings lubed. 140cc of thump ready to hit the Pooraka track for some pitbike drift action :blink: Trying to get a few racing buddies out ... I'll try to get some pics.

This is it with dirt tyres:

Pittyjump.jpg

Last time I was out there, me and a mate built this contraption and beat the lap record ...

Picture003-1.jpg

Some of the guys there were having a laugh ... until they saw how fast it was ... then they wanted to ride it :rofl:

In action:

Picture011-1.jpg

Was sliding all over the place :laugh:

Edited by RubyRS4