SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

would anyone happen to know where i could go get a nice sounding exhaust for my lil 125cc bike? ^_^

East 50s on Payneham Road. Tell Brian that Reuben sent ya.

Or try see what the boys at Pooraka track has on their wall.

Edit: This is the extract from the info bulletin 3.

Roll Cages

Due to the increased risk of occupant injury in vehicle accidents the fitting of full roll cages are not permitted.

However, the fitting of a roll cage rearward of the driver is permissible providing that:

a. No part of the roll cage is contactable by vehicle occupants when positioned in their normal seating

position.

b. The roll cage is at least 150 millimetres rearward of the front seat occupants when the front seats are

located in the most rearward adjusted position.

c. All rear seats and seat belt assemblies fitted in the rear compartment are removed.

d. The operation and effectiveness of the front seat belt assemblies is not affected in any way by the roll

cage.

e. That no person travels in the rear of the vehicle at any time.

Also, the car has to be re-registered as a 2 seater.

Edited by Eddyfier

Wooo

Put some new plugs in my car and theres a noticable improvement in smoothness now :woot::)

Still needs the oils and clutch to be done this friday, but cheering I could work on it for a few hours (I put the stock intake back on also) and come out of it with something positive, not really often that happens :)

Once the clutch is replaced, all it'll need is a touch up tune and then hopefully I can ease up spending money on it and just concentrate on driving it.

while I was out there I also measured my ride height after looking through the regency thread, it's at 345mm front and 355mm rear. In other words, it's legal height, and therefore CANNOT be defected for too low :)

Edited by AndrewJZX100

Edit: This is the extract from the info bulletin 3.

QUOTE Roll Cages

Due to the increased risk of occupant injury in vehicle accidents the fitting of full roll cages are not permitted.

However, the fitting of a roll cage rearward of the driver is permissible providing that:

a. No part of the roll cage is contactable by vehicle occupants when positioned in their normal seating

position.

b. The roll cage is at least 150 millimetres rearward of the front seat occupants when the front seats are

located in the most rearward adjusted position.

c. All rear seats and seat belt assemblies fitted in the rear compartment are removed.

d. The operation and effectiveness of the front seat belt assemblies is not affected in any way by the roll

cage.

e. That no person travels in the rear of the vehicle at any time.

this the only part i would be concerned about, what part of your body do they measure from??? im not sure the cage would be far enough back.

this the only part i would be concerned about, what part of your body do they measure from??? im not sure the cage would be far enough back.

I'm not 100% sure but I think they put your drivers seat to the rear most position on the rail (I'm not sure if the recline the seat as well) and measure from the very front of the cage to the very back of the drivers seat.