SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

32's are 360mm front and back!

:wub:

From the regency thread:

Speak to Vehicle standards they too will tell you it has changed.

For example the R32 GTST used to be 360mm all round.

Now its 345mm front 355mm rear.

This is also the same as what the latest vehicle standards pdf document says, as posted by Howie.

So yeah, I'm rocking legal height :D

Combined with the new tyres all round (on stockies) and a quiet as exhaust, I really like driving my car not having to worry about defects :D Lets me contentrate on actually obeying the road rules/speed limits, rather than wondering if my car will be off the road as a result of this drive :O

Edit: This is the extract from the info bulletin 3.

Also, the car has to be re-registered as a 2 seater.

well that sucks, it didnt quote what i wanted

basically in addition, the bit about the seatbelts / seats having to be removed, they forget to mention that you cant just put the bolts back in the seat belt mounting holes. they have to be welded up so that you cant use them again. seems stupid IMO

anyone keen to head out and drink??

I've spent the day clearing the site for the pool, tearing down an old chicken coop, and assembling the wall frames for my pool.

I'm hot, tired and brown from the sun. Time for booze :wub: I've got a mate's house warming to go to tonite. All the biker boys will be there, drinking, insulting and bullshitting the night away :O

hahaha, breatho comps at cas ftmfw!

atleast you get good entertainment for the $1 you put in, unlike pokies mang.

ahhh just poured a glass of primer, wild the sphincter of the universe rare breed on the rocks, mmmmmmmmmmm

think afta workin for a heap of yesterday and not gettin out to pimp round (well, a half lap of town on my way home from dingo woop-woop with the trailer on board) i think im goin to cut some laps. should be tons of hot bitches in town tonite :O

ahhh just poured a glass of primer, wild the sphincter of the universe rare breed on the rocks, mmmmmmmmmmm

If thats Wild the sphincter of the universe 101 proof, I'm coming over :O

Edited by RubyRS4