SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

^chill out mitch, They are your neighbours...go in your room and play with your lego or something.

ryan your correct, its has a t3/t4 fange. not sure what 1.06 is can you fill me in on it.

cheers... michael

1.06 is the size of the rear housing on that specific turbo. A 1.06 rear on an rb25 will see boost far too late in the rev range. Your best option is to swap it for a .82 with an internal gate or .63 with an external gate to spool the turbo a bit earlier making use of the turbo on an upopened motor. By all means try it and it will still go fairly well, but you will pull it off later when you realise it's too laggy. A swap over rear housing from MTQ will set you back about 500-600 bucks.. Save yourself the pain and do it before you put it on.

Edited by Ryanrb25

just saw australia in gold class....

AWSOME movie!!! woot

I dont care what anyone says. You name a movie after a country and expect it to have any long lasting social value?

f**k no.

Luhrmann is an artiste. He's really good at creating unique pieces but cmon, last few movies he's made havent exactly been classified as realist.

I haven't seen this. I will though. And I hope my bias against this movie doesnt make me hate it unnecessarily. But whenever you try to summarize a country up in a 2 hour hollywood format movie, made for those people with short attention spans (and even less education about the world), then its pointless. So too is trying to find our national identity in a period drama. No offence to Campion, Weir, et al, but modern australia doesn't need to be reminded of colonial past; indeed its something that the nation needs to move away from, to truly embrace the potential of multiculturalism.

Anyhow f**kit. I've lost half of you already. Go drink more beer ffs, I know I will.

end rant.

-D