SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Hello all!! i have a day off... i'm cooking and watching the dogs act like tards... how is everyone today hmm??

YAY for day off!!!.. im just at work, but its like a day off becuase i have no computers!!! =D

hows things nene??

im stuck at home dosed on meds, back from my second visit to hospital in 2 days, unable to go for a drive cause im too dizzy from the meds, and still havent a damn clue whats wrong with me. its awesome.

yeah, it kinda sucks, i have to go to hospital every day =\ too many sick people!

go boostwerks you good thing !!

new mechanic there too this week onwards, now 4 of em. Shaun & Troy, Adam the apprentice, and Andrew the new qualified mech on site.

so hopefully they can do better turn around times on upcoming work, thats Shauns aim anyhow.

not in a hurry for mine back, just want the best job possible on the head rework and a top (safe) tune, for least $

>_<

Wow, they hired another mechanic?! Hopefully this one holds up their high quality of work, as I'm getting a brake overhaul done in 2 or 3 weeks at the 'Worx!

Should improve turn around times as you said, too.

hows things nene??
can i bring my dog to come around and play with your dogs ? btw what are ya cooking not bloody cupcakes i hope

Yeah things are good :laugh: Gonna try and make it to Villis Friday !!

What kind of dog do you have? mine are staffies and they are rough as guts! Not making cupcakes, making pasta bake, potato salad and marinating meat for the bbq!! Roo is coming round for dinner... Lets hope he doesn't wake up dead!! :rofl: