SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i'll guess 100 rwhp.

also you spelt "harbor" wrong.

ahhh, very good, a man that knows his twins................around 100 is pretty much what I expected out of a 2 cyl tractor.

the big improvement comes from how crisp the throttle is now........no longer do I give it a fist full and a weeks notice to respond, lol

I've still got a splitting headache from being in that small chamber with the whole place vibrating, the sound was awesome and shook every bone in my body.

I also found out that my digital speedo won't read past 199kph (as you'll see in the video when I get round to it) it was still accelerating in 4th with 2 gears to go.

ahhh, very good, a man that knows his twins................around 100 is pretty much what I expected out of a 2 cyl tractor.

the big improvement comes from how crisp the throttle is now........no longer do I give it a fist full and a weeks notice to respond, lol

I've still got a splitting headache from being in that small chamber with the whole place vibrating, the sound was awesome and shook every bone in my body.

I also found out that my digital speedo won't read past 199kph (as you'll see in the video when I get round to it) it was still accelerating in 4th with 2 gears to go.

you gonna bring it down to vilis again pete ?

yeah if the weather is good I might

I wanna get the Brutale out to stretch her legs too. Might be there also this Friday.

Pete, I'm hoping to have the TLR sorted by next week. Big v-twins and race systems rock! :thumbsup:

... for the record, my TLR has 125rwhp and smoooooth torque/power curves (and a dyno sheet somewhere from Lushies to prove it) :D

Edited by RubyRS4

So the R35 can't handle 400kw? :) Piston split in half ... another R35 even blew its engine being reversed off the docks.

Pete, get the new Supra mate :(

Edited by RubyRS4