SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I'll come on Friday if there are some other people there with bikes. I haven't had much to do with SAU since I sold the R34.

Pete should have his beast out.

I'll be on the Brutale ... no doubt Nathan will be on his lawnmower ;)

sounds good. I should have mine back by then for some reason it has fouled the plugs...

;)

Its brand spankers innit? You got an end can/full system on it?

can someone explain to me, how it was possible for someone to

purchase my old plates, when

A) i did not sign them over

B) i paid had the rights to them foe 12 months...

either the new owner has forged my sig etc to pass them on, or motor reg are gay.

explain?

i got a akrapovic muffler on it, that removes the cat and midpipe.

Any ideas?

Could be a number of things:

Plug gap (even the factory can be lazy). You could cut to the chase and just fit iridiums.

Fuel. What you using?

Was there any sensor device on the bike originally, like in the area of the cat? If thats left unplugged the ecu might not account for it.

If its still running the stock filter, that might not help either. Hard to say without knowing fully how flexible the ecu is with realtime tuning.

I know my TLR doesn't like short trips. Fouls plugs on short distances ... needs to be warmed up completely and have a few kms on it once warm. Maybe the CBR does the same thing.

Most of the time its not just one thing on its own, its a combination. But the pipework (and removal of the cat) could be the main problem. I know I had to re-fit the eMoto hi-flo system and mid pipe on my Brutale when I got it back from the repairers. The stock cat was killing fuelling and throttle response because it was tuned for PULP and a hi-flo system.

If you really want to be spot on. Take the bike with a tank full of PULP, a fresh set of iridiums, to Neville Lush in Victor Harbor. He's a guru with tuning and I've never had a problem with any of my bikes thru him.

Where is the bike now (who is fixing it)? I might know the guys and can get a bit more info.

Edited by RubyRS4

incorrect on the r35. I think Dirt Garage was joking about the motor blowing in reverse off the docks. And just because one motor blew doesnt mean they all can't handle 400kw.

that sarcasm things amazin' innit?