SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

No you guys dont understand....I NEED a GTR. It's why i was born.

Oh, you mean like Ash was born to catch Pokemon, and you were born to drive a 33 GTR? i see now! you get dibs on the first 33gtr that comes up, shotgun second.

With fuel being half reasonable I'm seriously considering stepping back in to good ol V8.

This time around with a slight difference - a couple of turbo's hanging off it. ;)

Only issue is it means I'll have to put up with a rattling dash and poor build quality with a car thats done low km's. :S

With fuel being half reasonable I'm seriously considering stepping back in to good ol V8.

This time around with a slight difference - a couple of turbo's hanging off it. ;)

Only issue is it means I'll have to put up with a rattling dash and poor build quality with a car thats done low km's. :S

hahahahaha

a mate of mine built a twin turbo VZ SS ute (outahnd are the plates). it pulls like all hell in every gear, but son of rajab is it tacky

I bought a VS V8 5speed back in 99' that was on the road for 1 year only for the dash to rattle etc.. Drove me mad as it was a basically a bran new car.

---

Ryan both of those cars sitting next to each other looked like they rolled off the factory floor. Unbelievable condition.

finally i think the airport in Bangkok will finally open tommorrow so i can f**kEN come home if not i gotter travel a further 3 hours at 12 am to a military air base to catch a flight at 8am.............i just wanna come home and pick up my car and so Ryan can put my new bakes on........all ive been doin is shopping and wasting money coz im that bored