SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Anyway ...

Removed the chicken shed, fencing and cut down almond tree in my back yard. Ready for the pool to be installed on the Saturday. :D

Bobcat guy coming back to clear a bit more of the site, then it begins ... it'll be erected and filled before Chrissy!

Also, paid for materials for house extension. Materials coming in the next couple of weeks. Currently boring the holes for the foundations. Got my 'laser level' and all the cool tricks ready to go.

Anyway ...

all the best in whatever you get up to Joel, I'm sure it's just a semi departure from here, not events hopefully, so hope to try & catch up at the Christmas picnic & dyno days etc.

I've been on the boards for just over a year and don't ever recall any unfair attitude from you, Andrew or Matt........people have to accept that certain issues do require a firm measure of handling otherwise it becomes a free for all. People also have to realize that you guys are partially responsible for a clean reputation of SAU which unfortunately sometimes requires unpopular decisions.

Pete, tomorrow's weather is 24 and sunny (fine). Bringing the beast out to Vilis?

I'm itching for a ride, and may not have time on the weekend, so I'll be riding to work tomorrow and Fri night. :D

BTW found a neat accessory for the bikes Pete ...

tlgunholster.jpg

Edited by RubyRS4

think you all need me as a mod, im fair and im awesome

/blows own trumpet

on other news, i finally found a 32/36 DGV weber for the rolla :D it comes on a manifold, with adapter plate n all

:)

bargain as well, got it for $80, when other ones similar are going for about $150 on ebay, without all the fruit that is on this one

im stoked to say the least

Removed the chicken shed, fencing and cut down almond tree in my back yard. Ready for the pool to be installed on the Saturday. :D

Almond tree's grow back!! We got one out the front cut down and even the main trunk and roots pulled up a couple of years ago and we're still getting little mini-trees popping up!

Almond tree's grow back!! We got one out the front cut down and even the main trunk and roots pulled up a couple of years ago and we're still getting little mini-trees popping up!

Not this one when I'm done with it :D