SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Insurance rang, said the police report is unsuccessful as the rego i provided them has an unknown driver. They also said that they got in contact with the guy who hit me, and he flat out refused liability and provided no details.

f**king pissed.

who wants to ring the scumbag and hurl abuse at him?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Insurance rang, said the police report is unsuccessful as the rego i provided them has an unknown driver. They also said that they got in contact with the guy who hit me, and he flat out refused liability and provided no details.

f**king pissed.

Thats just wrong. :)

Got the guy's address ... we should all go and say hi. :D

See ya joel it has been great to know you for all these years from both owning 32's together and me upgrading to my 34.

You have been a wealth of information and always willing to lend a hand when needed.

you will be sorely missed around SAU SA and i want to wish you all the best for the future whatever that may be. :thumbsup:

nah i dont have it, thats the problem!! Otherwise i'd send you and Nene around.

Im going to ask insurance to do a rego check through department of transport. Hopefully that will come up with something. Or maybe someone who might know what they are doing with finding people (hint hint) can find him for me :thumbsup:

nah i dont have it, thats the problem!! Otherwise i'd send you and Nene around.

Im going to ask insurance to do a rego check through department of transport. Hopefully that will come up with something. Or maybe someone who might know what they are doing with finding people (hint hint) can find him for me :P

So you have the guy's phone number but a fake rego number? At the time of the accident did you obtain his licence to check? Anytime I have any incident whatsoever, I want to sight the licence, check its valid, and take photos of both vehicles ... as well as obtaining their phone number and rego number (off the rego label).

The cops should be able to do more than just stop at the guy refusing to give details :thumbsup:

Get as much info as you can on this guy. Adelaide is a small place. Give whatever info you have on this guy to your insurer.

Some years ago, I got knocked off my bike. The offender (P-plater in a commonwhore, no less) refused to speak with my insurer and police. He made a police report, yet gave a different story to the Ambos at the scene, and then again to his insurer. My insurer would not pay out the $18K for me to replace my bike, because this fool told his insurer a totally different story. Well, some months after the crash (when I could walk again), me and about 30 bikes turned up on his front lawn and we 'influenced' his decision to make things run smoothly. I got my claim. And he got his front yard excavated.

Went to Court to sue the prick for injury and damages not fully covered by my insurance, and the Court awarded me the damages. He was arguing that I was 'racing' on the suburban road. The judge had no problem ruling in my favour because (a) the accident was 200m from my front door, so I wasn't racing in my own hood, (b) I had no traffic offences for the (then) 14 years of riding, so had a clean record, © he had lost his licence previously and had numerous traffic offences, and most importantly (d) all my reports and claims were consistent in its story. Who would you believe?

Then he had to front Court with the police for make false claims/reports. He ended up losing his licence for 12 months for lying, and a further 6 months for the accident. The police personally called me to tell me they hauled him over hot coals.

Edited by RubyRS4

well i know i got the correct rego, i took it down while i was there. The prick has probably unregistered it or something.

I've never been in an accident where i have had to take details before, so i guess a bit of it is my bad, but a name, number and rego should be enough :thumbsup:

well i know i got the correct rego, i took it down while i was there. The prick has probably unregistered it or something.

I've never been in an accident where i have had to take details before, so i guess a bit of it is my bad, but a name, number and rego should be enough :thumbsup:

If you want, PM the info you do have and I'll see what I can find out. But still continue with getting the cops back onto him, and get your insurer to start claiming again him.

Did you have any witnesses? Those are real handy too.

0 witnesses, was at 1am on waterloo corner road, was dead as. The insurer has left it up to me to follow it up with the cops, apparently they isn't anything else they can do.

If you want me to get whatever info I can, PM me.

It'll be only for info ... no contact with him will be made. I will not jeapordise your claim.

Wow Joel, Didn't see that coming. You were a strong but fair Moderator :thumbsup: I think i speak on behalf of everyone when i say you were someone everyone looked up to and respected for your leadership and constructive 15000odd posts hehe. All the best for the Future mate.

Ryan

+1 good luck bud will see you at the cafe when i get my car back or where ever the next meet up is.

f**king pissed.

dam that pisses you off is there much damage to your car damo_r34 i hope it turns out all well gl m8.

congrats ryan!!

i challenge you to a company car drag race :thumbsup:

i got bored on my way home from work (early day) so i took the getz up for a quick squirt up

gorge......

my god that car sucks the big one!!!!

did some one say body roll and understeer?? :P

Thanks guys :thumbsup: Craig haha your on.

When were you in an accident Damo? :s!

Ryan, how much you want for the 33?

Once ive got it running pearla with a new manifold and external gate ill start thinkin about it...

I got no idea what it's worth...to me its worth a fortune...but its only worth what people are willing to pay for it...If i decide to sell I'll probably end up returning it back to stock and selling all the parts. Still in great condition with 87,000 on the clock.

Edited by Ryanrb25

got a call from my mate who was importing me a car today.

turns out the stag me and the missus wanted, sold before auction :thumbsup:

not happy, but meh. we can wait a bit longer, not really urgent atm.

i see ruby might be interested in selling the s1? yeah?

got a call from my mate who was importing me a car today.

turns out the stag me and the missus wanted, sold before auction :thumbsup:

not happy, but meh. we can wait a bit longer, not really urgent atm.

i see ruby might be interested in selling the s1? yeah?

Same thing happened to me when I imported. Had a R32 lined up. Abosulte stocker. Only had 46,000km on the clock and they weren't tampered with. Missed out on it because it went for so much it would of cost me near $20k by the time it landed.