SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

lol...

yeh doesnt help when i ran out of cash hahaha...

nah tomorrow ill be getting the injectors off, cleaned and put back in..

then hope it fires :P

uve changed haha

check all your connections to the afm

check to see if nothing is unpluged mate

kool will do that cheers

also forgot to mention that when driving the hicas light will randomly flick on then straight off n the steering goes funny for that split second.

Another thing too is that when driving under light throtle (under 3000rpm) my car starts to like jerk.

This all happened after that guy started to take my headlight out but didnt n then put it all back together while he worked on it out side while it was lightly raining...and its fkn anoyying the shit out of me :P

also got hungry's half price when i woked at city cross (had nothing to do with the ''realations'' i had with the manager) :yes:
hehe, yeah, i forget the store managers name now.... the big lady....

apparently this certain ''friend'' of mine had a baby....

Stop humping the boss! :D

I am up for that

i need my plugs changed but dont know how to regap those f**kers

what the???? changing and gapping plugs is like the easiest thing to do on a motor, cant beleive everyone on here whinges like its so hard :yes:

whats the point in owning a modded car, or any car at all for that fact, and want to be called an enthusiast when you have no idea or no will to get your hands dirty and learn...

Fark me, workshops must make a killing out of some of you guys

end rant

you can't exepct everyone to know everything about their cars, thats why there are workshops around, professionals who do it every day. I bought my car knowing f**k all about skylines, but i know a hell of alot more know, and just because i need or ask for help for some stuff doesnt mean im not an enthusiast.

what the???? changing and gapping plugs is like the easiest thing to do on a motor, cant beleive everyone on here whinges like its so hard :yes:

whats the point in owning a modded car, or any car at all for that fact, and want to be called an enthusiast when you have no idea or no will to get your hands dirty and learn...

Fark me, workshops must make a killing out of some of you guys

end rant

I know how to change spark plugs and have done it on the 33 but have idea how to gap - I've only heard of people talking about it but havent done it myself because it hasnt been necessary for me yet - we all got to start somewhere to gain the knowledge!

Instead of ranting I'm sure you can explain how to gap them yeah? :D When the time comes I'd just SAU-search for google it anyways.

I agree. Gapping plugs is the easiest job on earth.

However some people are not comfortable with doing it themselves until they've seen it done. Then they'll be kicking themselves because its so easy.

You simply need feeler gauges. Head to Vilis tonite with tool kit. I'll bring my feeler gauges and show you how to do it. :yes: