SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

:) you know peter??

he's my GF's cousin....

small world eh..

but yes, 19 yo and dies from heart attack, very sad.

RIP mate.

yeah i do craig ,

went to school with him , we worked on alot of media stuff together

thats the 2nd mate from my school thats died this year :whoops:

hey cheers to everyone that came to lukes party last night, good to see you all. I was pretty ermm drunk when most people got there.. and I suck at Beer bongs haha. I kinda inhaled it instead of drank it..

haha no carl, quite the opposite.. hate that crap.

Was meant to be luke and my best friend having the beer bong but decided i was going to give it a go, she failed worse than i did haha.

surprised im actually quite awake and with it today with the amount i drank.. cocktails.. jelly-shots..

haha no carl, quite the opposite.. hate that crap.

Was meant to be luke and my best friend having the beer bong but decided i was going to give it a go, she failed worse than i did haha.

surprised im actually quite awake and with it today with the amount i drank.. cocktails.. jelly-shots..

lol good to hear....

has anyone here done snorkels (that thing where u use a bendy straw in a bottle)??

they r dangerous :banana:

I'll stick to the regular bongs thanx !

oops., all out, dang :D

gave up alcohol start of this year........... :blink:

lol... gotta love it when you get warned about the dangers of drugs from some dickhead politian whos own kids OD'ed and then the same asscandle lights up the third cigarette in 10 minutes (Ann Bressington, I'm looking at you).

And beerbongs = instant binge drinking tool kit.... last time I did one of those I managed to get the puke on the ceiling...

And that thing with the straw, other thing u can do is blow air into the bottle.... an ex gf's dad used to win many a competition in the old days by exhaling while chugging down the suds (dont ask me, i tried it and nearly choked)

-D

hey cheers to everyone that came to lukes party last night, good to see you all. I was pretty ermm drunk when most people got there.. and I suck at Beer bongs haha. I kinda inhaled it instead of drank it..

lol, you're meant to shoot it into your mouth flicky..........not snort the stuff!!

by the way, I still insist there was no alcohol in those jelly shots! :blink:

has anyone here done snorkels (that thing where u use a bendy straw in a bottle)??

they r dangerous :D

That shit is right off, crazy seeing your bottle go down in like 3 gulps. We were all rediculously smashed at my mates shack once, and we convinced him to do the bendy straw trick with a wine bottle (filled with random vodka RTDs) and fk was that something, seeing to a wine bottle in about 2secs flat :O

I haven't done a beer bong in a while now, our one (dubbed 'Wilson' :blink:) has been left outside for a bit and is dirty, rusty, and covered in ants. Time for Wilson v2 soon I think :P

AHHH

what an interesting day i had !

went and spent $100 on car care stuff , on the way back with my mate , went around a corner and then BANG !

i was like , oh gtfo , i soooo didnt blow a tyre just then ,

no , no i didnt blow a tyre !

my rear left coilover fell out !

so here i am trying to get a jack under my car that is basically 2cm from the ground , finally get it up on a jack

took out the bolt and washer from the other coilover so my dad could go get it matched at mitre 10 ,

finally got it back together and drove home , after being stuck on the side of the road for 2 hours ...

so here is a pic of my car , its beached as bru

5xorqg.jpg