The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i bought the UFC boxed set 1-75 in vietnam for just $36

if u wanna copy them Carl/Sled????

im keen as !

lemme kno how much u want for copies

cheers :D

how many discs in the set Dan?

We're not going... somebody doesn't want to risk getting defected.. POO!

Soft!

Your turn ... We've had our turn of being mass inspected by cops. :D

Thats funny. When we spoke about the cops going over all the 20 odd stags at my last cruise, SAU taked about running and hiding. Yet now you're calling Sez soft for not being able to make the Hardtuned cruise? :)

also is the going to melbourne still happening???? anyone????

Don't think it is at all, and I'm not surprised. Kell was org that one wasn't she?

i like the fact that people bag ns.com all the time and dont want anything to do with it, but as soon as they have a cruise with some phat cars etc...it's like

'me me me im coming!!! im a member!! im in im in!! i'll be there.. BFFL!'

Edited by Ryanrb25

didn't they book rooms and pay deposits Roo?

No idea Pete!?! I was thinking about going, which is why I thought Kell was the organiser. But I've got to save my cash and travel for working at the World Supers at PI. I'm even missing Nene's birthday because of it :thumbsup: Kell has since scrapped all her events/cruises anyway.

I'm quite certain its cancelled. Hope no one lost any $ over it.

Edited by RubyRS4

i like the fact that people bag ns.com all the time and dont want anything to do with it, but as soon as they have a cruise with some phat cars etc...it's like

'me me me im coming!!! im a member!! im in im in!! i'll be there.. BFFL!'

I know ... funny as. :thumbsup:

Including the fact they announced the cops would be notified of the cruise too.

I won't be there. Even if its raining, I wanna go for a ride on the ZXR. Then again, Tracy and I have Cam with his dad, so we might be out in the car.

Vilis anyone? :)

The problem with everyone is noone is willing to step up to the plate and help/ finish organising stuff

Quite a few members here have done so Steve. So there has not been a lack of attempt.

However, there is always more resistance than assistance.

The turnout at the SAU christmas bbq for example. Kudos to Adam for continuing to run with it.

Thats funny. When we spoke about the cops going over all the 20 odd stags at my last cruise, SAU taked about running and hiding. Yet now you're calling Sez soft for not being able to make the Hardtuned cruise? :thumbsup:

When did I mentioned I was going to run and hide? I did say I was going to attend Kellie's next cruise when everyone else wasnt :banana: Yeah I know I mix a teabag of cement with my farmers union ice coffee every morning :)

where is the tune happening at adrian?

so its a really good idea to get the injectors cleanned and flow tested before chucking them in aye

i might need a hand from you when i do mine

hecktic...as soon as i can get my afm

then the injectors go in and a tune.....turbo can wait lol

fuel pump and ebc go in next friday

Edited by Krishy

When did I mentioned I was going to run and hide? I did say I was going to attend Kellie's next cruise when everyone else wasnt :D Yeah I know I mix a teabag of cement with my farmers union ice coffee every morning :)

I was generalising, not picking you out sorry Vu.

The cement I can support, but the iced coffee is just :)

:P