SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

+1 my girlfriend was watching it I was on the verge of going insane wanting it to finish even though I was sitting here browsing the net anyways lol

Christmas season sucks... paid off my credit card Thursday morning later on at night bought a bunch of stuff for my car - gg online purchases. Paid off credit card again this morning, mum told me go grab something for my Aunty, come back with something for my Aunty, something for my girlfriend and picked up an 8gb ipod nano for myself lol still gotta grab a few more things for the R33 Monday I reckon. Girlfriend grabbed me some Motul 300V oil today as a xmas present for me - due for a service in approx 1-2 weeks time. By Monday credit card should be topped up back again. :)

Yeah looks pretty gay.

Hey Ruby, you going on the toy run tomorrow? Jen's mum and father in-law are heading out on it too. I just went to Coles and bought like $50 worth of lollies for him to hand out tomorrow. Everyone was looking at me weird haha

Installing a boost controller, possibly fitting a HICAS lock bar on the GTR... maybe a movie or two... boring stuff really :)

yo luke, i got some software on order plus an odb connector to fix my own hicas issues, if you'd prefer to fix it lemme know and we'll run it thru the program

-D

just finished cleaning the bike for the Toy Run tomorrow and noticed that I could spin the rear axle spacer by hand, ie. rear axle nut loose.

Must've happened on Lushy's dyno..........could've been interesting on the freeway!!! :)

Lucky there Pete!

Steve, the exhaust is the shit!

Ben, cheers for the offer buddy, I may just take you up on that, however in every one of my Skylines HICAS has gone to the shitters on me, I may just rip it out in spit anyways :) But would be interesting to see exactly what's up. When does the stuff come in?

Lucky there Pete!

Steve, the exhaust is the shit!

Ben, cheers for the offer buddy, I may just take you up on that, however in every one of my Skylines HICAS has gone to the shitters on me, I may just rip it out in spit anyways :) But would be interesting to see exactly what's up. When does the stuff come in?

Not sure, within the fortnight I should imagine.

-D

Taking the gf to see Twilight or whatever its called. She has read all the books.
Yeah looks pretty gay.

yeah, its pretty much garbage. got dragged into seeing it the other day. ended up counting sheep to keep myself entertained. theres always a plus side of going with a girl to crappy movies though.... :)

Hey Ruby, you going on the toy run tomorrow? Jen's mum and father in-law are heading out on it too. I just went to Coles and bought like $50 worth of lollies for him to hand out tomorrow. Everyone was looking at me weird haha

TOY RUN FTMFW!!!!!

Getting ready for it now. Hopefully the weather stays good and we get near 20,000 bikes out again this year! I've just cleaned the sexy Italian and she's lubed for some riding :D

just finished cleaning the bike for the Toy Run tomorrow and noticed that I could spin the rear axle spacer by hand, ie. rear axle nut loose.

Must've happened on Lushy's dyno..........could've been interesting on the freeway!!! :)

Or its just because its a big v-twin and they vibrate everything loose :P Good that you discovered it Pete. I'll give you a call soon buddy and tee up a time and place to meet. I think my mates will be at Cibo/post office at 10am.

:)