SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Was great to catch up Jess, hope to see you again tomorrow arvo :) This time we will get coffee
:bunny: yeah coffee was good :bunny: so was the BBQ
:bunny: Yeah, those marshmellows were great

Was great seeing you guys last night!! Thanks for coming past and taken me out..Love the BBQ :)

So sorry I couldn't catch up today :( I need to see my nanna and my phone battery was so low cause it took me until today to find my charger in my luggage :) and I had to get a few secret presents for the family while I was in town I just ran out of time

Will catch up next time im here and will give a bit more notice next time..

Off to catch my plane home..

Seeyas next time :)

Hi Guy, were you able to pick up your exhaust???

hope there wern't any issues picking it up, thanks so much for letting me borrow it for such a long period, really appreciated it

i have a 1.125l bottle of Jimbeam sitting here in my room for you mate, sorry but i cant drop it round coz i still dont have my car back yet

Gay. A 5 minute job removing the front strut brace turns out nearly an hour because upon tightening the nuts back up the stud snapped on one of the front left shock absorber. Thank god I had spare shocks sitting around so I took the top bit with the studs from those.

Still need 1x nut though because the nut I need to put back on has a fricking stud through it that I cant remove. Gotta shop around tomorrow I guess.

Have you checked the water pump? It sonds like a vibration issue from either the pump or fan causing premature failure.

Yeah I thought the same thing but im hoping its not that. I only had the 100k service 6 months ago and they aparently replaced it all.

Hi Guy, were you able to pick up your exhaust???

hope there wern't any issues picking it up, thanks so much for letting me borrow it for such a long period, really appreciated it

i have a 1.125l bottle of Jimbeam sitting here in my room for you mate, sorry but i cant drop it round coz i still dont have my car back yet

Hi Dan

Last time I checked part of the exhaust was still on your car. If they have taken it all off, I will collect it this week.

Bet you are glad to be back home, an extended holiday for a few days sound good but yours was closer to a fortnight wasn't it? (were work OK with it?)

Has Simon or Mark given you a date on your car yet? I can probably give you a lift when you go to pick it up if you need it (The joys of being on holidays early LOL)

Hi Dan

Last time I checked part of the exhaust was still on your car. If they have taken it all off, I will collect it this week.

Bet you are glad to be back home, an extended holiday for a few days sound good but yours was closer to a fortnight wasn't it? (were work OK with it?)

Has Simon or Mark given you a date on your car yet? I can probably give you a lift when you go to pick it up if you need it (The joys of being on holidays early LOL)

yeh stayed an exrta week but the last 4 days was all paid for from their government (thank f**k we were already in a 5 star hotel)

work was fine coz my mum informed them of the situaton

spoke to simon on friday and he was in the process of tuning the car on the dyno and said it will be ready on monday, but i cant pick it up until before work on tuesday morning, so ill prob wont bother you for a lift coz it would have to be at 830am so ill let you enjoy sleeping in...lol, but thanks heaps for the offer

so the exhaust should be ready to pick up

had a good ride on the Toy Run today....little bit wind/sun burnt on the face riding up but wore a mask on the way down which helped abit.

interesting that it turned out to be an illegal event under Rann's new bikie laws.......would've been hard to enforce those laws with over 30,000 bikes there and members of 3 clubs riding together up front.........and no shots fired at each other either, lol

is there going to be post of the year award/nominations coming up :D

i know of a couple of potential winners or weiners

also jack ass award come on been working hard at it all year for this moment

Edited by Inline 6

quick question for people, is it holden or ford that have the same wheel pcd(5x114.3) as nissan? Im too lazy to go take a wheel off the falcon and check lol.

It's Ford have the same PCD (5x114.3).

Pre-Au offset was generally +6 to 0, Post AU offset is +35, same as nissan/toyota/mazda etc.