SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Well lucky me i had my car egged last nite and didnt realise until this afternoon. So know not only have a got PAINT CHIPS but also marks were the egg yoke hase been sitting. I HATE WANKERS who F**K with other ppls car coz there better.

END RANT

Well lucky me i had my car egged last nite and didnt realise until this afternoon. So know not only have a got PAINT CHIPS but also marks were the egg yoke hase been sitting. I HATE WANKERS who F**K with other ppls car coz there better.

END RANT

unlucky dude

i had some pricks egg my commodore once , caught em and taught em a lesson .

ended up being wankers that used to try give me shit at school

its such a low thing to do.

had some exhausts quoted today, 3" mandrel bent pipe, centre muffler, resi, and drift pipes, et wanted $880, aaa only wanted $550, for the same thing...

my car will be at ET tomorrow getting a 3 1/4" straight through catback system which i have asked them to make "AS QUIET AS POSSIBLE BUT WITH MAXIUM FLOW" was quoted $750 in mild steel

does anyone no where i can get a set of R33 GTR rims/tyres from or even just rims???

Japanese import spares wanted $1,200 with nearly bald tyres $1,500 with average tyres

Japanese motorsports wanted $1,500 with good tyres and $1,300 for just the rims

Wheel Worx dont have any but said they usually sell for around $1,000 or under

does anyone no how much they should be selling for???

i need ASAP

does anyone no where i can get a set of R33 GTR rims/tyres from or even just rims???

Japanese import spares wanted $1,200 with nearly bald tyres $1,500 with average tyres

Japanese motorsports wanted $1,500 with good tyres and $1,300 for just the rims

Wheel Worx dont have any but said they usually sell for around $1,000 or under

does anyone no how much they should be selling for???

i need ASAP

Those prices sound about right. 32 gtr rims go for about 800-900 and 34 gtr rims go for about 2k.

how does she go dan?

its still at MORPOWA

they found that the exhaust was restricting flow because of the mufflers (which i had changed to make it quiet) was making a strange noise from them while on the dyno, had a look and found they wer'nt straight thru mufflers and prob packed full of wateva is in em to make them quiter

also Simon thinks going from 19" rims to 16" rims has made a difference on the dyno something to do with the circumference of the wheel or sumthing which affects the load on the dyno so it gives a lower reading than what its capable of

so its off to ET tomorrow on a flatbed for new exhaust and hopefully i can find a set of r33 gtr rims

my car gets tune tomorrow....

anyone know how to wire in wipers??

mine dont work... will give favours hehe...

just need them done before the weekend!

working wipers should give u an extra 40rwkw i think Adrian........lol

goodluck tomorrow man hope you a get a good reading, what rwkw are you aiming for???