SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Who gave the shout out to the "SAU people" on fresh FM this morning?

LOL nope sorry it was me. I shouted out to the sau ppl aparently. Should have put the username but didnt want craig to know it was to him lol and from me

Okay, what dimensions do people use on pictures to get it looking decent for an Avatar? Mine are always stretched yet they're 120x120 pixels!

its becuase your picture was 120x90 it wanted to fill out the other 30 pixels :(;)

try this :(

cronicavcj8.png

can anyone lend me s2 coilpacks for 5days??????? ill pick them up tomorrow night....

PLEASE??????????????

car cant get tuned untill i get new coilpacks.. and i cant get splitfires till next week....

ill buy a carton for the lucky person

PLEASE?????

FK i hate aboriginals !

one of them fking pricks through a tennis ball at my car just out of the city and now i have a dent in my door ,

being as pissed off as i were me and my mate chased the prick through the parklands but then stopped because i didnt want his bogan fking friends to go

near my car ,

seriously why the fk should i respect these pricks if all they are gonna do is f**k with other peoples stuff .

oh and after i got back to my car a cop car just casually goes past and gives me the death stare as if im the one thats doing something frigging wrong

FFS

/endrant