SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

fresh fail

nova win

Radio of all kinds = Wak (except Dohmar FM)

drugs fail

Man as soon as I've finished injecting this heroin into the vein under my dick, I'm gonna chase you and beat you up and steal your $4 and get a filet of fish.

ben cousins + tigers fail

Aww Cmon quit the hatred. Just because he gets more chicks ;P

Allllllll we are sayyyyyying..... is Give Ben A Chance...

And that cousins bloke too..

-D

you can find splitfires at Sinergy, ask rocco for mates rates from troy with the white R34

I think I paid around 460 or so for mine ? heaps cheaper then others and in stock..lol

dont really feel that much extra power except on the top end ....my one of coil packs was stuffed at 47,000k , lots smoother idle now. not misfiring anymore.

you can find splitfires at Sinergy, ask rocco for mates rates from troy with the white R34

I think I paid around 460 or so for mine ? heaps cheaper then others and in stock..lol

dont really feel that much extra power except on the top end ....my one of coil packs was stuffed at 47,000k , lots smoother idle now. not misfiring anymore.

Mine are almost gone, very tractor like on full boost and occasionally when normal driving.

Splitfires don't give you a performance increase... they're just a replacement if one of your coils has failed. In the end, OEM coils straight from Nissan are the best you can buy, but expect to pay mega $$$ hence why people buy Splitfires.

But yes, some people do replace perfectly good coils with Splitfires thinking it'll give them a KW increase...

Splitfires don't give you a performance increase... they're just a replacement if one of your coils has failed. In the end, OEM coils straight from Nissan are the best you can buy, but expect to pay mega $$ hence why people buy Splitfires.

But yes, some people do replace perfectly good coils with Splitfires thinking it'll give them a KW increase...

I dont think they give you a major performance increase

but they definately produce a better spark then the stock ones

i changed mine from standard to splitfires a while back and can tell the difference

the car runs a whole lot smoother

You should compare Splitfires to brand new OEM items, straight from Nissan :bunny:

I'll happily donate my car for the cause, if you finance the experiment :bunny:

... of course, I get to keep the Splitfires after. :bunny:

God I hate dealing with the ex-wife :down:

Nagging me again about a Court hearing and she doesn't have Court documents, claiming I have them, which I do not. But being the peace-keeper (yeah I know, funny ain't it) I'm running copies off to her today. She must have them by tomorrow. But I can't send them to her PO box. I can't give them to her personally, no it must be a third party. She won't give me an address. Little Miss Difficult playing her games again. "Can I serve the papers to Alan", the so-called mate who ran off with her ... umm no, unless he wants a punch in the face! So I guess I'll have Tracy serve the papers to her at a pre-arranged place :bunny: Tracy would love that! "No", the ex doesn't want to see anyone on my side of things. :bunny: Then I guess you don't get the papers then biatch!

After splitting 18 months ago, freedom is just around the corner :bunny:

Thought I'd share that. :P

Edited by RubyRS4

its becuase your picture was 120x90 it wanted to fill out the other 30 pixels :bunny::bunny:

try this :down:

cronicavcj8.png

Woo! You're a legend mate. I was just using some stupid Image Resizing program to 'squash' the pic lol.

I'll change my Avatar now!

Edit: Much better! Thanks again! :bunny:

Edited by CRoNic...

Here's a double fail for today:

Fail #1: There's a young guy working on the labs here at SA Water in our new building. He's fitting in the air conditioning. His boss walks out, so what does he do? Flops out his phone and starts taking MySpace-style pictures of himself!

Fail #2: The same guy walks out past my desk, and then his phone starts ringing... whats the ring tone? That stupid Soljah Boy song!

DOUBLE FAIL!

Edit: I fail for posting 3 times in a row... :bunny::bunny:

Edited by CRoNic...