SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

anyone know of a good japanese online auction site to look at ?

yahoo auctions for parts - i use slidewize imports to select my categories - oh :worship: to which i now discover they have closed - Import Monster will do the same thing on search for parts http://www.importmonster.com.au/ but slidewize was better - i might email him and ask if he can keep that page up

there are a few for cars

congrats Craig........with the sale of the 33 earlier, I'm guessing you were planning this for awhile?

yeah, was in the back of my mind for a fair while, im 21, wendy is 25, some people say

im too young, but you know what, i know what/how i feel, and its what i wanted, and gladly, so did she!

atleast ill always have a good memory of the 33, quarter of the moneys from the sale is now sitting on her finger lol

will be calling to update insurance tomorrow for sure.

God help me I am *this* close to buying that thing :laugh:

I've always wanted a toaster on wheels :rofl:

Hah those things are classic. I remember seeing some clips on Funniest Home videos years ago where they had one which was a ute (ie front cabin, rest was all ute) and the dude drive it up at around 30kph and slammed on the brakes.... car rolled onto its face...

piss funny

-D

Yeah the utes are sketchy looking, wouldn't want to have to do an emergency maneuver in one :laugh:

They look pretty cool with some rims and low though, I've always wanted to get one and chuck some dish as neg offset 13s on it and slam the thing. I can't help but laugh whenever I see one, having and driving a modded one would be hilarious :rofl:

carrrrrrywk8.jpg

Goddam it I can't stop looking at that van and thinking of all the funny shit I could do to it :P In addition to the wheels and low that I mentioned before, I'd probably chuck some crazy loud exhaust on it (its old enough to not need a cat :D) and 5% tint on the rear windows. Icing on the cake would be a 'When I grow up I want to be a Hiace' sticker on the back or something hahahah.

Edited by AndrewJZX100

dude you like have missed out by a couple of years picking this 1 off for 3k

note the big ass intercooler at the front was in canberra though i think so may have been a regency trip to get it in.

the guy shoved a mattress in the back woulda make an awesome car to go on holidays around aus in

post-31501-1229824713_thumb.jpgpost-31501-1229824728_thumb.jpg

Edited by Inline 6

yeah do it Andrew would be good for adelaide :P

Definately, Adelaide is sorely lacking in pimp van action :laugh:

I have a feeling that I might call this bloke up soon and find out if it's still for sale (the red van in the pic above). I've had this stupid idea in my head for quite some years now, might be time to finally make it happen :rofl:

lucky prick :laugh:

well, i got engaged last night!

finally plucked up the courage after having the ring for a little over 2 months.

took her for a nice dinner at the bay, and mumbled the question on the beach lol

so, another one bites the dust!

wedding wont be for a fair while yet.

Congratulations Craig! All the best dude!

wat do u need to tune ur pfc on a laptop??

need to find out for a mate..

cheers

you will need the pfc software and consult cable. my car has a port for the cable in the drivers side kick panel, not sure if 32's or whatever need a port made up. you can buy the consult cable for around $200