SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i hardly call pedophilia in any form whether displayed by a cute bare or a bald fat ugly man funny

and ty

Damo just because the net is a large place and things may be taken out of context doesn't give people license to do and say what they like just because you didn't mean it in an offensive manner

Ryan your a dick your half the problem with the community

all you guys like him its ok for you to have your whinge thread and sook about shiz but when someone has a legitimate complaint its like harden up and box of tissues your all the same

why don't you go cuddle Craig i hear he likes man love

Gee, chill pill ... I thought this was Wasteland afterall. I think someone has had a dose of christmas shopping ... that shit will irritate anybody. God knows Tracy and I had a gutful of impatient and rude shoppers :rofl:

i bought ben the new need for speed undercover for christmas... gave it to him last night... i think iv'e just lost my husband for a solid 6 weeks! :(

You silly woman Nene ;) So does that mean you'll be over our place when you want company? :D

Sounds like the time I was driving down to Boostworx. I was going along Goodwood Road when a cop on a bike pulled up behind me out of no where. He then basically tailgated me down Goodwood road, then turned off with me down Boothby street. I did everything right (indicated, etc). Anyway, he's still right up my ass, so instead of pulling over to park out the front of Boostworx to drop off the car, I just drove into the workshop lol and parked it inside. The cop on the bike then drove up the driveway a little bit, but then stopped and turned his bike around when Shaun and Troy walked outside lol. Then the cop just drove off slowly, just looking at us.

Then, once the cop left, I just reversed the car and parked it in the street.

Yeah think its something like: Ruby 5, Cops 0

Tracy and I also witnessed what appeared to be a drunk teen stumbling across Pultney St from Rundle Mall last night crossing to Rundle St. He disobeyed the lights and was almost hit by a cop car! A cop car! Then almost by a van travelling the other way. And I mean by mere centimeters! The cops just kept driving :domokun:

Theres our tax dollar at work there :P

I've learnt that if you need the cops quick, just ride a motorcycle or import car around the block. They'll be there quicker that way :(

:laugh:

moving on just got back from skating at the beach were i had a tennis ball chucked at me by some random bogan football team :P your extremely tuff in numbers. merry xmas to you guys 2 :D

i have no doubt a rollerbladers are gay comment was made so its time for some hypothisis

footballers are gay hypothisis

1 he threw like a girl and couldnt make the 30m distance

2 they wear shorts shorter than cheerleaders

post-31501-1230108777.jpgpost-31501-1230108787.jpg

ok maybe theres a extra millimetre there

3 they describe themselves as being the tuffest around yet when i look up best afl fight i get a bunch of men huggin and trying to pull each others clothes more than punch - again seem to only be tuff in numbers to impress gay friends

ice hockey anyone? or try mike v :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhRlMYRu0fw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NOt8q3mKh4

alternatively mike v a good one to call a skatee fag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NOt8q3mKh4

4 and finally we at the beach with girls around and the only thing they can think of is trying to get guys passing by attention hmmmmm

5 suprisingly the entire team suprisingly drove falcodores nuff said

ive had my fun and done venting :down: appoligies to any footballers on here who are not so gay they not all assholes just a fair few of em

merry xmas

Edited by Inline 6