SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

who else is doing nothing for new years ?

I'm partying! :(

Going to hang out with a bunch of friends. Riding up there ... gotta do a burnout at midnight ... if I'm not drunk :(

Went for a ride with a friend thru the gorge, lobey, uraidla, norton summit and bay. A nice relaxing afternoon :D

Happy New Year

(
*						   )   *
			  )	 *	  (
	)		(				   (
   (		  )	 (			 )
	)	*		   )		)  (
   (				(		(	  *
	)		  H	 )		)
			  [ ]			(
	   (  *   |-|	   *	 )	(
 *	  )	 |_|		.		  )
	   (	  | |	.  
 )		   /   \	 .	' .		*
(		   |_____|  '  .	.  
 )		  | ___ |  \~~~/  ' .   (
		*   | \ / |   \_/  \~~~/   )
			| _Y_ |	|	\_/   (
*		   |-----|  __|__   |	  *
			`-----`		__|__

__,  ,__)			__,  ,__)	   __, ,__)
 (--|__| _ ,_ ,_	  (--|\ | _	   (--\ | _  _ ,_
_|  |(_||_)|_)(_|	_| \|(/_(_|_)	 \|(/_(_||
  (		|  |  ,_|   (				(__|

^^ hate when that happens to mates. Happened to a mate in victor a couple of weeks ago but he did get bashed.

My night was ok, went to the grand, spent 40bucks and got drunk. Gotta love having mates who work there.

Anyways im off to qld tomorrow at 10am. Freakin cant wait, gonna be awesome fun. All bags are packed and just waiting for the time to tick away. Will be there for a week, so any pm's will be answered when i get back on the 9th jan.

woooooo

Yeah well noone heard anything since he walked off without telling any1 to start off with. Spewing about ya mate there really are some wankers out there.

Sick'n'shit just got back from qld 2 weeks ago whether was insane warm but not hot and the chicks OMG!!!

Well my night was good until my mate had an emotional break down(recently split with his girlfriend). So I gave her a call got her to talk to him - next minute his up and we're hunting down for a taxi/random car so he can get to where shes at and go back to his place. He ended up in a random car with some random guy. Me and the others caught the bus back to the City and walked home from there - great fun.

Well if anyone wants a movie to see I HIGHLY recommend Defiance with Daniel Craig. Awesome film, great story and plenty of edge of the seat scenes. I don't usually like him but he was great in this one, definately a must see of 2009. Not sure of the release date here in Australia but when it lands, take my work and give it a chance!