SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

how much? will they fit in the single DIN position under my stereo???

are they out of a r33?

They'd fit in a din sized slot easily, the main thing you have to find out is if the cables are there for them to plug in - integrated GTR gauges get their readings from the ECU, not an independant sensor. My GTR's centre gauges have two plastic plugs that clip in to the back, not sure if those plugs are there on 33's and 34's or non GTR's

-D

how much? will they fit in the single DIN position under my stereo???

are they out of a r33?

need $100ono to go towards new tyres on the front of my car as they are forked.

yes its single din , i had em in my skyline just to fill the gap between my air con and fold out screen

yes they are from an R33

343kdqh.jpg

as Dohmar said above^^^^

do u have the plugs for them???

i'm not gonr hook them up 2 my ecu, i just need the plug to have the pos/neg/illumination wires, thats all ill hook up

by the looks of it, in a GTR it must of been where the climate control was coz the right side has no corner so if i fit it under my stereo there will be a slight gap

as Dohmar said above^^^^

do u have the plugs for them???

i'm not gonr hook them up 2 my ecu, i just need the plug to have the pos/neg/illumination wires, thats all ill hook up

by the looks of it, in a GTR it must of been where the climate control was coz the right side has no corner so if i fit it under my stereo there will be a slight gap

nah dont have any plugs , just the unit its self

here is my stealth ute shes a monster now with the black sunnies and truck pipes, wonder how long till the cops pull me over bout it. :)

keep a look out for this at glandambo 4x4 event if anyone here goes to it you might see me there this year. im gunna jump the table top and land in the mudpit, hopefully land on all fours.

on another note is it illegal to have your cam gear cover off as i want to get some purdy red cam gears.

have u got a tray on the back of that? can guarantee with no tray or protection over the rear wheels you'll get looked at, but otherwise id say it'll be stealthy :)

Pacific Islander, it enjoys playing rugby. Not sure what it is, just advertised as a fighting fish.

looks like this, but marrone all over:

50007615.JPG

prepare to be dazzled...

ours sat there and did f**k all for 2 years then it died...all they do is sleep.