SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Hi everyone, just got back from holidays in outback VIC so now I have to read thru 1000 pages of crap just to find out if anything exciting went down in the last 2 weeks.

Did I miss anything major that may be of interest??

Your now a mod :D

Hi everyone, just got back from holidays in outback VIC so now I have to read thru 1000 pages of crap just to find out if anything exciting went down in the last 2 weeks.

welcome back, pete.

uhm, youre now a mod, as chad said, as is heslo, more ranting and raving about the "one-time" clamping down, usual shit.

thats not true... they swim around plotting there escape... mine jumped out its tank after 6 months...

my missus one did the same lol so i got her another one and 6 months later it died lol

so she went and bought a crowntail fighter red, blue and purple all over. We think its gay lol it rubs itself on the glass of the tank and when someone walks up to the tank it shows off lol

my missus one did the same lol so i got her another one and 6 months later it died lol

so she went and bought a crowntail fighter red, blue and purple all over. We think its gay lol it rubs itself on the glass of the tank and when someone walks up to the tank it shows off lol

Lol. The missus had one, but then it died and then the cat ate it. I was told the cat ate it after it died lol.

:D anyone else back to work today?

Yep. First day back for me. Hasn't been good. Laptop shit itself and then I forgot where everything was stored. Stupid Sharepoint 2007 rubbish... anyone else use Sharepoint? It's like Windows Explorer... online... and gay...

Kye, tell John his f*cking VR4 woke me up last night. It was like 12:30am and then I hear him start up his car. Shit its loud lol. My window was actually rattling.

Ben's place there seems to be like the YMCA... always people coming and going lol

lol at one point the fish went missing we couldnt find it and the dog had a soaking wet mouth so we got worried, then the fish came out of the rock it was hiding in lol but when it jumped out the bowl the dog started licking it after it went all crusty ewwww

not back at work lol next week when i can be fecked lol

his mum is away on holidays lol

lauren went round there the other week and walked in on ben and a few others in ther undies with socks stuffed down there lol was rather worrying

ill tell john today for u haha u know he will just try and wake u up now though

Lol no shit! I remember when he had that little blue car (240z or something?) and then he wrote it off...

One night, he sat in that car for at least 45 minutes and just kept revving it. His Dad used to redline his 4WD all the time in the drive. It sounded like a dyno over there. He's crazy.