SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

OMG!! You have a banning stick now!!! Nice Work :cheers:

haha next time you're in Adelaide we'll have to catch up, last time was too short of a notice unfortunately Jess..........and I'll bring my stick!

haha next time you're in Adelaide we'll have to catch up, last time was too short of a notice unfortunately Jess..........and I'll bring my stick!

Yeah I know :) Im really sorry I was onyl there for the weekend and was spare of the moment that I caught up with some of the guys...

You have a stick also :cheers::laugh:

Hai2u Jess

yeah we had a good drive none the less

what is the conversion rate of the last gtr on xe.com, cant be bothered looking on my phone

We sure did :D Thanking you!!!

Hey Jess, that's right, ban stick... careful or I'll have to show it to you some time ;):laugh:

haha yes please I am yet to see a ban stick in the flesh ;)

Oh snap!!! ;)

Its 31 here at the office and we have a bit of humidity today..So funny we are an Air Conditioning company yet are AC in the office isnt qworking on one side and we cant fix it cause under building juridiction :D So silly!

But its 41 degrees out where I live at the moment :laugh:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Installed  Nismo coppermix twin competition spec last year in my bnr32 with pull trans with Oem slave cylinder. The point at where the clutch disengages/enages is right at the top of the clutch pedal, meaning I barely have to push the pedal down for the clutch to be disengaged.  You guys that have the same combo are you experiencing this high pedal bite point??   Secondly I’d like to have the disengagement point lower meaning I have to push the pedal more(further not effort)for it to be disengaged.  I’m thinking to use a Nismo big operating cylinder(bigger bore at 13/16 vs Oem 3/4) which will require more pedal stroke to get the equivalent movement at the clutch fork. But I see Nismo web site says not to mix these 2 as the Nismo big operating cylinder doesn’t have enough stroke to disengage??? Any folks run both the coppermix twin pull with Nismo cylinder??    Thanks in advance for the replies but prefer only guys with pull clutches to respond. thanks     
    • Any chance u could let us know where your based ?
    • That’s a great deal and I would jump on it if you were closer. Melbourne is a bit of a hike for me though unfortunately 
    • I wonder if there is much to tell without knowing where the bolts where bought from. If it comes from Amazon or similar all bets are off. Can't trust them. And I fear not everybody knows that. Wasn't it @TurboTapin who ended up with the fake fuel lines recently? The submersible ones which very much weren't submersible at all. It kind of applies to everything nowadays. Doesn't matter if it's hardware or electronics. The fancy camera might have internals swapped out for cheap knockoffs. The hard drive will report a certain size but not actually be able to write it all. Shit like that. A bit depressing but the reality is you really have to be weary of where and how you buy stuff