SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

spotted: burnt out Honda sports bike, YYY 741, Piggots range rd Onkaparinga Hills, probably CBR600RR

notified the police so hopefully the owner gets his insurance (unless an insurance jobby then I hope ya get a big fine!!

could have resulted in a bushfire, stupid stupid

bad luck with the defect / fines. thats crap

honeslty hope i continue to have no issues on the road, but havent got the car still. atrggh

head has been on and off 2 times, 3rd time back with the machinist. 6th piston leaks oil over the top, want the seats/seals/stems/guides fixed up on no.6, crazy head fk casue it could be a crack in the head.

but.,........ the head was fine and 100% perfect at 200kw before it went under the knife. havent got the $$$ to chase this, as Im into my last month of savings on the hosue loan, as of next month could possibly lose the house unless I work out new finance. not getting any income for 8months screws you big time. shouldnt have done the head work in the first place.

angry at myself, for thinking we could scrape by.

Hi Lee na i minor issue of not being able to boost part 5k rpm has arisen will be at adrians friday to drop my front shaft and to smooth out the lower rpm and double check afr's as well

my future plans for big injectors may have changed also due to a slight drop in compression nothing to worry about but enough to know its tired and wont support 300 unless E85 is a lot more forgiving which i think it is more research needed and a chat to adrian

Hi Steve bit of a bugga its not boosting past 5K...What size injectors were you planning on running for the E85? Im sure Adrian will give it a good crack on sorting it for ya :) I've been thinking about doing a compression test on mine also just got to hunt one up. Good luck with it mate.

yep,all my savings are gone. clink wont pay disability support until february (front july 1st o8), and child family tax benefit A and B have beem withheld from us as well for this persiod.

so, all savings have gone into morgage - until end next month - holy fk - we filled the pool in and put lawn on and a 3grand spa plus doing this head work.

if we didnt do that ^^ we'd still be ok for another 5 months, as was the plan, but we never reckoned on getting no money at all until febrary 09 from july 08. wife gets carpel tunnel surgery in 2 weeks so she hasnt wanted to work until thats over with, although she qualified recently in nursing / aged care. and Im off work 'cause of what the knees have done to me. taking time out so its my fault only and no -one elses, not having a go at clink at all. never taken a handout and when I do get the Disability support pension next month I know we'll be very very gratefull (for the $400 p.f) as we'll be able to eat :)

as for morgage, who knows. got maybe 300k in colateral on the house (owe 90 to bank) so we'd be ok if worst comes to worst. started when I was 17.5 I did, 'cause I foresaw my knees would fk me. when I was 17 they were horrible and only going to get worse. so I quit studies, got a good f/t job and bought a house. 13yrs later and still balancing the fine line between falling over the egde with debts, or tightrope walking ! :) lol the worlds funneh

Tangles, Clink are shocking. My Mum's partner was hit by the Mitsubishi factory closing down after he was there for 30 years. Got a pay out, etc. Centrelink refused to give him any sort of assistance until he can prove that he's used every single cent of that payout and that he has no form of income and has emptied all his savings... it's crazy.

yeah i wouldnt mind getting a ps3 for blue-ray factor, but there fuukin spensive as!!!

i also found a nice 300 ltr aquarium yesterday for 900 bucks that i also want....

too many things, not enough $

hey cronic,, yeh mate, plus he cant use that in his morgage!!! thats considered savings, so like weve gone from 65k owing in July08 back to 90k owing atm.

craig, yeh will let it go, still got to play around with the carbie for tuning air:fuel with the race type ignition system, and havent ridden it since we last talked!

but will let it go of course if anyone is interested

it'll be right.

spoke to shaun about the cracked head, he's sent a second head back to the machinist to help me get back on the road.

boostwerks PLUS 1 billionty. best workshop in southern australia