SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Had a quick look at RB26 results: try this

18psi with high flowed steel wheels = 280 odd kws

18psi with -5s = 316kws .........

Only had a quick look - maybe there are others making more power on high flow steel wheels?? Post em up if you find them.....

334kw at 1.1 bar and pretty safe AFR's........with -5's stock cams & internals

A little more boost would've seen 350/360kw easy.

gallery_44795_2426_247265.jpg

yeh its all internal man that why im getting mine hi-flowed atm

Hi flo is the way to go atm. Too much police attention otherwise.

Had a funny time last night with a handful of cops. At a breatho, and the cop had to ask about my bike, then more cops come over and for 5 minutes I'm talking to 4 cops about how fast my bike is :3some: I did ask "is this you as a cop asking or you personally asking?". Cop was right into bikes and would have talked all night. Had I been in the Stagea however .......

Hi flo is the way to go atm. Too much police attention otherwise.

Had a funny time last night with a handful of cops. At a breatho, and the cop had to ask about my bike, then more cops come over and for 5 minutes I'm talking to 4 cops about how fast my bike is :3some: I did ask "is this you as a cop asking or you personally asking?". Cop was right into bikes and would have talked all night. Had I been in the Stagea however .......

Yeah I think that'd be ideal, but do u know any place that can hiflow and steel wheel some stock 32's for the same price as some new garrett 2860's ? ;\ I wish I knew of such a place.... street legal ftw

(Tho having said that I'm really hanging out for nationalisation of the vehicle standards scheme)

-D

cost come into die grinding out your internals Ben its not just a matter of changing the center cartridge and put steel wheels in and away you go there is a lot of work involved

i forget what thread it was now but someone asked if there was any visual difference and yes there is, wont go into details for obvious reasons

cost come into die grinding out your internals Ben its not just a matter of changing the center cartridge and put steel wheels in and away you go there is a lot of work involved

i forget what thread it was now but someone asked if there was any visual difference and yes there is, wont go into details for obvious reasons

But $1250 ea is still uber expensive.... 15 hours of work at $80 per hour... does it seriously take that long?

-D

Yeah, I honestly think hi-flow or not, they will ping you regardless. I've seen a hi-flow and standard turbo off in my hands and I can definately tell what's what. As Steve said, not going into details but they are there.

It's not only the labour, it's the cost of the new cartridge and wheels also :3some:

SO

my engine seems to be f**kED :down:

has basically no low end power , shoots carbon water , missfires like a bitch , radiator fluid has particles of crap in it

seems to me its blown a head gasket though it doesnt blow bubbles through radiator when thermostat has heated up ??

its shitting me to tears , any clue's as to what would be causing this ??

have u also checked under the oil cap?

the head gasket might be flowing water into the oil

if that looks like iced coffee = BHG.

know this all to well from blownig a few 7m's in my old cressy (they dont seem to like high compression)