SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

You should see the pumps that actually pump the poo into the tanks!! You could drive a Commodore Wagon through them. They're massive... and there's 4 of them!

And then just above the tanks, there's life jackets. Just incase someone does actually fall into that gigalitres of poo.

yay the car is nearly done :banana: will be having some touch up done on friday tho :banana:

I've been toying with the idea of some kind of graphics on the Stagea :P

Blue and chrome maybe?

theres a Suzuki Liana, dark grey, that gets around my area, with a bodykit, wing and bonnet scoop, with a black tribal-thing above the rear quarters. sexy beast.

My 2004 black Liana Sport had a factory bodykit and wing, and aftermarket mags that looked good ... but the one you're describing sounds a tad :P

well if u do u make sure dzignfx does them for u OK!!! lol

Not sure I wanna know what that would cost me ... which is why I've only 'thought' about it. :P

im back on the durries :banana:

had a 4 year break... it fails.

feel free to hassle me and convince me to give up the darts again... i dont wanna smoke lol

bah bad form

i only smoke the alternative.

much healthier. :P

know what ya mean though, quitting the smokes is f**king difficult. mostly thanks the associated habits.

but yeah, give em up or ill kick you in the vagina, carl.

not with a real reason to give up its not

You should see the pumps that actually pump the poo into the tanks!! You could drive a Commodore Wagon through them. They're massive... and there's 4 of them!

And then just above the tanks, there's life jackets. Just incase someone does actually fall into that gigalitres of poo.

ROFL my mate worked there and those life jackets are only for show if your in that filth for longer than something like 30secs you die

family friend, a sparky, was working at a disused petrol station in NZ somewhere.

well, long story short, the floor caved in and he was stuck floating in the septic system, for 4 hours till someone found him

couldnt get out, had to swim in shit to stay afloat.

hospital had to disinfect him inside-out; that means scrubbing every bodily opening!!!

not a nice story to hear tbh :P

hmmm $950 x4. man we so need it! spent everything on the headjob when I obviously shouldnt have. had no cash since start december :banana:

at least we havent been sent off to fight someone elses war like the libs did (remember johnny arselicker howard who had his tongue firmly implanted up george dubya's arse).

Yeah backing up your allies = very bad form - NOT. One day we might actually need America to help us out, and imagine if we had told them to go jump when they needed help.

if you look at the happenings in the world, thats why we're headed towards a recession, in fact at the moment we're better off than a lot of countries are (including the US, where interest rates are basically 0%)

The reason we are headed toward a recession is mainly due to the absolute greed of American and European based funders, lenders and credit analysts who screwed the whole system by re-badging bad debt and on-selling it to idiots who should have known better. There are solid economic moves that can be made here to lessen their effect and isolate our job and export markets from some of the turmoil. I am yet to see KRudd do one single thing of this nature. Giving drug and pokie addicts $$$ to blow on their weapon of choice does not qualify as any sort of savior of course. they are putting us dangerously in debt though - something previous Labor governments have also had great skill doing. How are we going to pay for all this debt?

at the end of the day, liberal governments tend to look after the white collar workers (or of late they look after themselves and thats it), and labor governments look after the real workers out there, the ones out there every day slogging their guts out to earn a crust. not saying white collar workers dont have a hard time (f**k me, i wouldnt work in an office, itd drive me nuts)
As SLED very rightly pointed out, without small business there would be no jobs. Labor is doing its absolute best to screw up small business, and when that cycle is complete we will see a very different Australian economy - and it will be next year. 9% unemployment was predicated within months of Labor being elected to power - and no it wasn't world events that caused this - it is their utter mismanagement of labour relations and business in general. The economy flourished under Howard, and will crumble under these incompetent idiots.
im happy to say im a labor voter, and always have been. tell you what, kev was a good choice in comparison to the 1950's liberal cronies thats for sure

Hmmm 10 years of unbridled growth and prosperity we have just come off of .... yeah Liberals really suck.

Matt, you are probably not old enough Matty to really remember the 1990's under Hawke/Keating, but I studied the 1990's economy at length at Uni, and let me guarantee they ran Australia into the ground. Go do some reading about how Labor handles economics and it paints a very bleak picture - there are lots of resources on he topic on the interweb.

hmmm $950 x4. man we so need it! spent everything on the headjob when I obviously shouldnt have. had no cash since start december sad.gif

Babow sorry mate. Depending on your situation people on unemployment benefits (not sure what your scenario is) do NOT qualify for the $$$. And of course it is NOT paid to/for kids.

But aside from that, thank God the Liberals are blocking this in the upper and lower house. It will never get through. They have no interest in trying to bankrupt this country - unlike Labor who have already spent all the money we had put aside, and are putting us further and further into debt.

Babow sorry mate. Depending on your situation people on unemployment benefits (not sure what your scenario is) do NOT qualify for the $$. And of course it is NOT paid to/for kids.

But aside from that, thank God the Liberals are blocking this in the upper and lower house. It will never get through. They have no interest in trying to bankrupt this country - unlike Labor who have already spent all the money we had put aside, and are putting us further and further into debt.

yeah I heard Turnbull on the radio today stating that he's not expecting to be very popular by blocking this move but he's not interested in playing Rudds "please love me style of politics", he's trying to save a country from more disaster.

$950 for the average person will come and go with no impact whatsoever in your life. Multiply that amount by the workforce and all of a sudden I hear the bells of recession ringing............lol, we'll here those famous words again; "it's the recession we had to have"!

soooo, my mates got 20g to splash on a car, coming from a vs ss and a vs clubbie, he thinks its time for a change.....

doesnt want a 32

not keen on hmas risto

not keen on 200s

mediocre on chasers

loves ryans 33 (wanna sell?) :P

more options? he's like a kid in a candy store, wants everything and cant make up his mind

im prob gonna sell mine Craig once i got it back from getting the gearbox rebuilt, if im offered a decent price ill definatly sell, u no no the car has got all the goods

Yeah backing up your allies = very bad form - NOT. One day we might actually need America to help us out, and imagine if we had told them to go jump when they needed help.

I agree with most of that post u just put down but this is a load of shit. If your friends are jumping off a cliff, are you gonna jump off too? Peer pressure on a national scale anyone?

A friend will help you go to war. A true friend will tell you when you're out of line. Seriously, what is it with the mentality that America is our only ally in the world? Do they say jump, and we say 'how high? sir?'

No. The dynamics of military power are changing. Americans themselves were aware that the invasion of iraq was a mistake, based upon false assertions - and we did not challenge those assertions one bit. To this day, they have not found a single WMD, and the UN Weapons inspectors that were saying that there were no WMD's, were saying so for MONTHS before the invasion took place. If there were, the UN would have had egg on its face, but history has vindicated that position.

The fact we just went along with it, without listening to the people who have done their job inspecting weapons all over the world for the last 3 decades, means that we are as morally culpable as the yanks. And they at least have come to their senses and decided that an exit strategy is something that should be planned for - and we're not talking about deadlines, or conditions, simple the research into how to remove their forces from Iraq.

In 50 years time, America probably wont be a power worth comparing with China. And if the Chinese start respecting democracy and human rights, then everyone in the world would be aligning themselves with them. We are already, through business and trade.

And militarily, America has changed its own strategy three times within the last decade. The first was to have a military capable of a war on two fronts (War on two fronts = bad, just ask hitler). Two, they changed it to the star wars doctrine, having mobile weapons platforms on land and sea and in space. And just recently, theyve found out that this doesnt help them one bit, because they abolished conscription and now have an all volunteer army - great for saving headaches and the political fallout (because conscription is universally loathed) but it does solve the age old question of recruiting enough bodies to put in boots and deploy in the field (on that note, theyve also discovered that its better to have a smaller, well trained military than a single mass of soldiers - Australia knew this last century and we still have some of the best trained soldiers (general infantry) in the world, second probably only to the Israelis.

So no, I reject that assertion that we should help our allies unswervingly. There are many things changing, and no empire, no kingdom and certainly no political dominance is everlasting and enduring. I'm personally glad that America has rejected the republican/Bush doctrine of neo conservatism and the American Empire. After WW2 people admired the Americans, not because they had turned the tide of the war, but because they were morally right. And hopefully, Mr Obama might be able to get it back on track, because people respect Morality and Wisdom more than they respect Might.

To quote yoda ... "War does not make one great"

-D