SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Okay computer guys, does anyone have that little plastic retention item thing for a socket K8 (754/939) AMD CPU Motherboard?

Here's what I'm talking about:

See that little black surround around the CPU? Yeah... I need it!!

I had to take it off about 2 or 3 years ago when I got into the world of water cooling. Then, the water cooling leaked... so now I want to go back to the boring old fan cooled stuff, but I can't find where I put that bracket!!

If anyone has one spare, I'll pay $ for it! If need be, I'll drive out and pick it up today, too!

Go down to anyware and buy a blue orb 2. it comes with its own backing adaptor and has a huge heatsink and fan, and is very very quiet.

-D

i have a bachelor of science in pms lol

:) ... no male will dispute that qualification.

DBPY Bachelor of Business (Property)

See you, and raise you ...

BBus - Bachelor of Business

MBus - Master of Business (incomplete)

Adv Dip OM - Advanced Diploma of Office Management

Dip DCM - Diploma of Design and Construction Management

MYOB Advanced & MYOB Payroll qualifications

MGKIHS - Member of Golden Key International Honour Society

... currently studying Dip BDT - Building Design and Technology

:) I'm a career student. :laugh:

you forgot the degree in bike-whoreology.

and didnt you come top in the class at the school of hard knocks?

Ah yes, the Advanced Multi-level Masters Degree in Motorcycle Whoring, Eating, Living and Breathing! and my Life Long Membership in the International Society of Less Talk, More Action! :)

google.

http://www.goldenkey.org/

Golden Key is the world’s premier collegiate honor society, recognizing outstanding academic achievement and connecting high-achieving individuals locally, regionally & globally with lifetime opportunity, reward & success. Membership is by invitation only.

BABOW! - It has only gone through the Lower House. It was smashed in the Upper House, so now Full'o'Krudd has demanded a senate enquiry and they will vote again next week.

lol I'm keeping this crap alive....makes for healthy debate!

I did actually did notice that article and that it still had to get through senate but unfortunately Andrew, me thinks it'll be just a formality and a stalling tactic by the opposition & I'm sure it will get through.

Sad thing is, the peeps that really need this $950 like the unemployed who are on the bones of their bums, the pensioners and the stay at home mothers who are juggling a couple of kids, won't get it......it's only for those in the workforce. I said earlier that you & I will see that $950 come & go very quickly with no real impact in our lives but $42 billion out of the coffers will definitely hurt this country.

I'm sick of hearing how if Johnny was here today we would still have financial issues........well guess what, I agree.....but how he handles fiscal policy today is all I'm concerned about and the poor boy is running scared.........even Clarkson from Top Gear recognized that in a 5 minute speech.

Any country will always have a gloomy future when their leader conducts themselves out of fear and not vision, which has been the case for centuries, empires have fallen for less.......the good book says that "my people persih because they have no vision". Unfortunately Rudd is in a state of reaction instead of being pro active.....like a little boy trying to clean up a mess with a tissue before mum sees it rather than looking ahead at the bigger picture of what other alternatives there are.

Lol I tried yesterday, but MSY didn't have any in stock! So I got some random Mini Typhoon thing which uses that metal bracket.

I just asked a mate at work if he has any; he does, but he lives at gawler - you'd have to drive up there this evening if you want it, or wait until he brings it in on Monday

PM me when you know what u wanna do

-D

SLED aka Pete i think the unemployed and the rest had their payout before xmas

we were the ones that missed out on that

so now my krudd is giving some $$$ too

what's that dude?

Yeah, its a "special" club for smart people, putting it short. I have a life-long membership as a Golden Key member. Invitations to join are sent to University students to maintain a 80% or higher grade in all chosen subjects over a duration of 12 months straight. So in 12 months at Uni you need to attain 80% or higher in 8 units (4 subjects x 2 semesters) ... which is not easy. At the time I was doing Economic subjects, Marketting, Information Systems, and also Accounting elements. Heck I ended up tutoring for Accounting for 6 months at UniSA.

I had no idea this "society" existed until I got the letter of invitation. :)

Edited by RubyRS4

OMG :)

One of my staff came to me just now with a stupid request.

They had sent 3 print jobs for a network printer, but the documents did not come out. Maybe the print network is down again, can I take a look at it? ... It helps when you turn the f**king printer on! :laugh:

OMG she is so dumb :)

After bragging about how smart I am, thought I'd share that stupid moment :D

Edited by RubyRS4

lol I'm keeping this crap alive....makes for healthy debate!

I did actually did notice that article and that it still had to get through senate but unfortunately Andrew, me thinks it'll be just a formality and a stalling tactic by the opposition & I'm sure it will get through.

Sad thing is, the peeps that really need this $950 like the unemployed who are on the bones of their bums, the pensioners and the stay at home mothers who are juggling a couple of kids, won't get it......it's only for those in the workforce. I said earlier that you & I will see that $950 come & go very quickly with no real impact in our lives but $42 billion out of the coffers will definitely hurt this country.

I'm sick of hearing how if Johnny was here today we would still have financial issues........well guess what, I agree.....but how he handles fiscal policy today is all I'm concerned about and the poor boy is running scared.........even Clarkson from Top Gear recognized that in a 5 minute speech.

Any country will always have a gloomy future when their leader conducts themselves out of fear and not vision, which has been the case for centuries, empires have fallen for less.......the good book says that "my people persih because they have no vision". Unfortunately Rudd is in a state of reaction instead of being pro active.....like a little boy trying to clean up a mess with a tissue before mum sees it rather than looking ahead at the bigger picture of what other alternatives there are.

+1

i missed out on goldenkey because of one subject :)

Id prefer a reduction in income tax. The 950 will probably pay some bills off, whereas if i was getting an extra 50-100 a fortnight, id be more inclined to spend that on shit.

Yeah i would prefer that as well damo

at least an extra $50-100 will help me in getting my turbo done earlier lol

But i guess little bits and pieces get spent in department stores, that hardly need the money. Bigger lump sums go towards air con, furniture, etc etc, that are often purchased from small business.

Haha roo you love it... dumb people are usually pretty

Its a $9K colour copier with all the bells and whistles ... plus a big colour display/control panel which clearly wasn't on! :)

I don't care how good someone looks ... if they don't have a brain its instant loss of points. :)

Its a $9K colour copier with all the bells and whistles ... plus a big colour display/control panel which clearly wasn't on! :)

I don't care how good someone looks ... if they don't have a brain its instant loss of points. :)

Yep agreed, you can be HOT, but if your stupid you'll struggle with life.

We have a Konica Minolta Bizhub C550 colour copier here at work, that shit is the bomb! Expensive as f**k too, they werent happy when i printed off 400 brochures and melted one of the paper feed rollers :laugh: